1427 users online (210 members and 1217 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

KY - Lisa Green, 31, Louisville, 25 June 2014

Lisa Green

Police investigating missing woman, family pleading for help

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) --
    On June 25th, the family of 31-year-old Lisa Green says she stepped outside at her father's home on Gilmore Lane. She never came back inside, and since that time they say they’ve heard nothing. “There haven't been no phone calls. No one has seen her at all,” said Paula Watkins, Lisa Green’s sister. On Wednesday, 13 miles from the location where Green was last seen, police searched a home on Reality Trail in the area of Heritage Creek. A message was posted Wednesday night on behalf of the Heritage Creek Mayor on the city's Facebook page, saying "There is to be no vehicle congestion in the area. There has been a missing person and the area needs to stay clear. There is nothing to worry about. The police officers are taking care of the situation".
    http://www.wdrb.com/story/26108987/p...ading-for-help

They were searching for any clues leading to Green. Neighbors say this isn't the first time police have been to this home. They say they've been there plenty of times before.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Per family on FB still missing although there are pictures of a letter that she wrote about a man that was threatening her and trying to run over several times but i can't post it here.

The family of a woman missing for two years says they still have no answers in her disappearance.

Joseph Green says his 31-year-old daughter, Lisa Green was last seen leaving his home on Gilmore Lane on June 25, 2014. She did not take her purse, keys, or ID.

Since that day, no one has reported seeing the mother of two.

"She was a daddy's girl. She wouldn't have went an hour without calling me and saying I'm here or there," Joseph Green said. "I believe the day that she left my driveway, I believe that day she died."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32362968/f...isville-mother

Missing Pieces Network Flyer

It's been too long Lisa has been missing with no answers so flyer attached above and a little for Lisa and her family.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."_

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."_

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

ttps://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Her old FB Profile: https://www.facebook.com/lisa.green.161009 Nothing on this one since July 30th, 2012.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

Was Lisa living with her father at the time of her disappearance, or living at the house that was searched? Was it a boyfriend's house?

Is this her:

http://www.findmugshots.com/arrests/...d_3779900.html

To her family, Lisa Green, 31, proudly wore many hats. She was a loving daughter, middle sister to 12 other siblings, and mother to two young children until she went missing two years ago on June 25, 2014...

Her family talks about Green in the past tense, knowing it’s unlikely she’s alive after this much time...

They found a letter just a few days after Green went missing.

“In the letter she left, she complained about that there was someone that was threatening to hurt her, to watch out going down the street at night where it’s dark and where he could jump out and hurt her. She was petrified of him,” Coomer said.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.whas1...wers/262443344

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Was Lisa living with her father at the time of her disappearance, or living at the house that was searched? Was it a boyfriend's house?

Is this her:

http://www.findmugshots.com/arrests/...d_3779900.html
    Looks like her, I'd say.