1023 users online (217 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Lisa Green, 31, Louisville, 25 June 2014

Lisa Green

Police investigating missing woman, family pleading for help

On June 25th, the family of 31-year-old Lisa Green says she stepped outside at her father's home on Gilmore Lane. She never came back inside, and since that time they say they’ve heard nothing. “There haven't been no phone calls. No one has seen her at all,” said Paula Watkins, Lisa Green’s sister. On Wednesday, 13 miles from the location where Green was last seen, police searched a home on Reality Trail in the area of Heritage Creek. A message was posted Wednesday night on behalf of the Heritage Creek Mayor on the city's Facebook page, saying "There is to be no vehicle congestion in the area. There has been a missing person and the area needs to stay clear. There is nothing to worry about. The police officers are taking care of the situation".

They were searching for any clues leading to Green. Neighbors say this isn't the first time police have been to this home. They say they've been there plenty of times before.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

North Carolina
    Per family on FB still missing although there are pictures of a letter that she wrote about a man that was threatening her and trying to run over several times but i can't post it here.

The family of a woman missing for two years says they still have no answers in her disappearance.

Joseph Green says his 31-year-old daughter, Lisa Green was last seen leaving his home on Gilmore Lane on June 25, 2014. She did not take her purse, keys, or ID.

Since that day, no one has reported seeing the mother of two.

"She was a daddy's girl. She wouldn't have went an hour without calling me and saying I'm here or there," Joseph Green said. "I believe the day that she left my driveway, I believe that day she died."