1095 users online (226 members and 869 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

UT - Brennan Hawkins, 11, Summit County, 2005

Scary that it is the same area as Garrett Beardsley, from last summer....he was never found, was he? What is going on in that area??

Prayers for this child, I have a daughter the same age.

This is so sad!!!!! They've got to find this little boy. The Garrett Bardsley story haunted me......

My prayers are with him and his family....I'm praying they find him soon and safe!!!!

Hi, guys....

Yes, they said it's ten miles away from where the other little boy went missing, and no......he was never found. What Hell for both sets of parents!

I'm sure the parents of this latest missing boy are well aware of THAT case, and fearing this outcome might be the same....God forbid!

This is so upsetting, you think they would leard from Garrett's case to buddy up so that no other child will get lost

Prayers for this boy, does anyone know the night tempertures etc...?

I can't believe this is happening again.

They said

it dropped to 55 degrees I think last night and he's only got shorts on, but he's wearing a sweat shirt they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    This is so upsetting, you think they would leard from Garrett's case to buddy up so that no other child will get lost

Prayers for this boy, does anyone know the night tempertures etc...?

I can't believe this is happening again.
    Cass....it was 55 degrees last night...so there's hope this little guy can be found. I picked my lovies up from camp today...what a nightmare to hear your child has gone missing on a hike. It's so sad....these stories really bother me

I am outraged that this is not huge national news. An 11 year old boy scout is missing JUST A FEW MILES from where Garett Bardsley went missing just A YEAR PRIOR.....

WHY ISN'T THERE MORE PANIC & OUTRAGE???????

Brennan Hawkins MISSING!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...ck=2&cset=true

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_2811070

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600142671,00.html

It certainly sounds like this isn't a "child missing in the woods" kind of thing. Two boys the same age disappearing from almost the exact location isn't coincidence.

That's the thought that popped into my head, too!

Dear God! What a horrible nightmare for any parent. I felt so sorry for both of the fathers when they showed them on tv last night hugging. The man whose son was never found, he was so broken up he couldn't even talk...and this is almost one year after no sign of HIS son!

I hope they find Brennan soon, these cases make you just want to put your children on a leash. He should not been allowed to roam off on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid
    It certainly sounds like this isn't a "child missing in the woods" kind of thing. Two boys the same age disappearing from almost the exact location isn't coincidence.
    I think they disappeared 10 miles from each other. I think it is possible in the dense woods there that both got lost. Kids in those heavily wooded areas should wear some type of GPS tracking device of some kind...necklace or something that they can activate if lost. I am praying they find this little boy soon!!!

My daughter is the same age... I just can imagine how the parents feel.

I think he is just lost ~ but it makes you think. I guess there is always a chance a preditor can stalk a boy scout troop. You can't be too careful.

Our hopes and prayers are with this young man at this time. Walkie Talkies are inexpensive and should be carried by all young campers.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I guess there is always a chance a preditor can stalk a boy scout troop. You can't be too careful.
    Cass, I thought I had been on the board too long. My first thought about this boy and the other missing boy was that a boy scout camp would be an ideal tartget for predator pedofile.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast