602 users online (86 members and 516 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OR - Jennifer Huston, 38, Dundee, 24 July 2014 - #1

Dundee mom missing for days, family searching for clues

A 38-year-old stay-at-home mom from Dundee went missing Thursday afternoon, leaving no clues as to where she might be, and her family is hoping the public can help locate her.

Jennifer Huston was last seen at a Circle K gas station in Dundee around 6 p.m. Since then, she hasn’t contacted her family and no credit card activity was recorded, police said.

[snip]

Huston's cell phone has been off since Thursday night, and detectives have tried to ping her phone hourly with no response.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dundee-mom-m...268733721.html

dundee+mom+jennifer+huston.jpg

FACEBOOK PAGE - Find Jennifer Huston - https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferHuston

(There is a flyer on the page, but won't post it here because it has pictures of her sons.)

Dundee mom gases up Lexus, vanishes

Just over a week ago, the last time Julie McLellan saw her friend of seven years Jennifer Huston, they talked about wine tasting and Huston’s upcoming wedding anniversary.

[snip]

A search effort is underway to find Jennifer Huston, 38, who was last seen filling her Lexus SUV at the Circle K gas station at 3101 Portland Rd. in Newberg, Ore. at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, roughly four miles from Dundee. Since then, her phone has been off, McLellan said.

[snip]

It is presumed she is with her car, a 1999 Lexus LX SUV with Oregon license plate WXH 011.

http://koin.com/2014/07/26/dundee-mo...exus-vanishes/

Just now hearing about this missing mom. Thanks for posting and getting her info on here. Hope she is found safe soon.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Dundee mom missing for days, family searching for clues

A 38-year-old stay-at-home mom from Dundee went missing Thursday afternoon, leaving no clues as to where she might be, and her family is hoping the public can help locate her.

Jennifer Huston was last seen at a Circle K gas station in Dundee around 6 p.m. Since then, she hasnít contacted her family and no credit card activity was recorded, police said.

[snip]

Huston's cell phone has been off since Thursday night, and detectives have tried to ping her phone hourly with no response.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dundee-mom-m...268733721.html

dundee+mom+jennifer+huston.jpg

Does the gas station have video surveillance ? I live a few towns over from Dundee and I hope she is found?

I wish we knew a possible route she may have been taking to get home. Any bodies of water on the way? Praying for a good outcome here.

Praying for this woman! I live about 40 min away, am the same age as her & my kiddos are the same age as hers.

Dundee is a very small community, just outside of McMinnville - and is known for its fabulous wine tasting fun. I was just there 3 weeks ago for a girls weekend, and it's definitely a touristy spot during the summer. Praying & Hoping she just needed a break of sorts to clear her mind, and will return home to her family SAFE & SOON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a missing facebook page was set up pretty quickly. Lots of pictures, but no info about where she was that day & when she was expected home.

This reminds me of cases where people have wrecked and their car is shielded from sight from the roadway. I hope they find her soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    I wish we knew a possible route she may have been taking to get home. Any bodies of water on the way? Praying for a good outcome here.
    Not any large bodies of water nearby... I'm unsure of lakes & ponds.

I wish we had more info...
    Was she getting gas on her way home, sans kiddos & husband?
    Was she heading to do other errands?
    Gas station video surveillance showing her leaving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are posts on the FB page asking for people in CA to get the word out. They dont say why tho...wonder if they have a reason to think shr might be headed to CA.

I saw this story come across my facebook... i grew up in newberg but live about 30 miles south so i still have alot of friends in that area... ive been seeing this story all day long but i havent seen any statements from her husband... i have done some research (digging online looking for social network posts or what ever )and see She and her husband share a facebook... (that always seems weird like there is some insecurity or trust issue ) i read someplace that her dad said there was no conflict at home... But i find it a little odd some of her friends have said "she would never leave behind her two children" (not mentioning the husband) i think i read another report that her husband told police said she was out running errands and didnt return home .... The gas station she was filling up at would be the the furthest away from Dundee in Newberg..(there must be another 10 gas stations between there and Dundee ..) Dundee is about 2 miles west of newberg, but this station is on the east side of Newberg... something seems a little off here ..... i dunno ... The Willamette (Oregon's largest) river is nearby but she wouldn't have crossed it driving to Dundee.. .. There is a kinda ravine crossing between Newberg and Dundee.. i might have to go for a drive ... my gut is telling me something is amiss here ..

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRoxbury View Post
    I saw this story come across my facebook... i grew up in newberg but live about 30 miles south so i still have alot of friends in that area... ive been seeing this story all day long but i havent seen any statements from her husband... i have done some research (digging online looking for social network posts or what ever )and see She and her husband share a facebook... (that always seems weird like there is some insecurity or trust issue ) i read someplace that her dad said there was no conflict at home... But i find it a little odd some of her friends have said "she would never leave behind her two children" (not mentioning the husband) i think i read another report that her husband told police said she was out running errands and didnt return home .... The gas station she was filling up at would be the the furthest away from Dundee in Newberg..(there must be another 10 gas stations between there and Dundee ..) Dundee is about 2 miles west of newberg, but this station is on the east side of Newberg... something seems a little off here ..... i dunno ... The Willamette (Oregon's largest) river is nearby but she wouldn't have crossed it driving to Dundee.. .. There is a kinda ravine crossing between Newberg and Dundee.. i might have to go for a drive ... my gut is telling me something is amiss here ..
    I have had a bad feeling about this all day, too. I found the Facebook page you mentioned and thought it kind of odd. I called the Oregonian earlier today, and they didn't even know about her missing. The woman in Breaking News who took the information made sure that the story was up on OregonLive by around 5:00 pm. PST.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...l#incart_river

This video is the first I have seen the husband speak out:

http://koin.com/2014/07/26/dundee-mo...exus-vanishes/

I so hope for good news soon!

Tweeted at 6:17pm PST

@MikeBennerKGW: Just spoke with cops about Jennifer Huston's disappearance. They're looking at all possibilities. @KGWNews #findjenniferhuston

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRoxbury View Post
    Just jumping off your post. In the past we could post the missing's Facebook. Can we in this case if it is shared?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast