1212 users online (196 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Andrea Bagalini, 18, Escondido, 25 July 2014

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Saw this on the news this morning. Thanks as always los2188 for your speedy postings for the missing

Here is Drea's personal FB page: https://www.facebook.com/dreaalovesbean

It appears they are trying to organize a search but date and times are not given. I certainly hope she is okay! Being 8 months pregnant I wonder if they have checked all of the hospitals?
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Where's the father of the baby?
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Here's a less distorted pic:

http://www.kusi.com/story/26123765/p...g-in-escondido

According to Bagalini's relatives, she set out to walk to a friend's apartment in the 1500 block of East Grand Avenue, but she failed to arrive, Skaja said.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    From the same link

She texted friends later in the day, but she did not provide her location and she has been unreachable via cell phone, according to the lieutenant.
    That doesn't sound good at all. I wonder what exactly those texts said?

I did a little more sleuthing for any other social media and did find a Pinterest and ******* account. Nothing glaring though. On Pinterest she seems to be looking at wedding dresses and on ******* she has only really been active in the last 11 days and most recent 2 days ago when she went missing.

Just a note that she also goes by Dreaa with two a's
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

It seems that her last text was to her grandmother. And there is no mention of her being in a car. Was she on foot or was she taking public transportation? It seems that there would be cameras if she took a bus.

If she was looking at wedding dresses, then I guess she thought she was going to marry the father of her baby? I wonder where he is now and where he was then?

I certainly hope she didnt fall into the hnads of someone who wanted a newborn?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Twitter account. https://twitter.com/BagaliniDreaa

Note her most recent post. Sounds like a rocky relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by branwynbreeze View Post
    Great news!!!! Thank you branwyn! From the above link:

Andrea voluntarily left the Escondido area, and did not desire to disclose her whereabouts to her immediate family members. She has assured our investigators that she is fine.

I'm so relieved! What great news!

Wow. The Facebook page says that her family has hired a PI and is still seeking help from the public in locating her. I hope Andrea doesn't become another statistic. Even if she is voluntarily missing, I worry about her future.

Does anyone here have a FB account they use for WS that's not their personal one? Or that they don't mind using? I don't use my account except personally and thus don't comment on other sites.

But this (the bolded) really should be posted on the FB page IMO:

Andrea voluntarily left the Escondido area, and did not desire to disclose her whereabouts to her immediate family members. She has assured our investigators that she is fine. The local Law Enforcement agency of jurisdiction met personally with Andrea to verify that she was OK as well.
    https://local.nixle.com/alert/5240693/

Because they are VERY much inferring in comments that they only spoke to her, if even that, and that they seem to think she was forced to talk to them and/or that it wasn't even her on the phone with LE.

Yet they MET with her personally to verify she's ok (which also means she's not all that far...so likely just in a surrounding SD community)

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindandreabagalini

And despite that, her family doesn't believe she's actually safe and people are repeatedly saying in several places that she's not been seen (which is a flat out lie):

UPDATE: Escondido PD posted that Andrea “Drea” Bagalini has been located and has assured them that she is fine. The family has hired Private Investigator Bill Garcia as they do not feel that she is safe. They are still requesting everyone’s help to distribute flyers tonight 5pm at the Escondido Wal-Mart near the solar panels. The address is 1330 E Grand Ave Escondido, CA. For all leads and tip please call Bill Garcia at 619-402-5430.
    I'm curious about that So-Cal Advocates group...they say they're in San Marcos. But the manager of it is in Canada? Plus they associate with someone else who I think is very bad news (and it's not the PI, though I am not a fan of his either - another MP group), but...
    Last edited by TravelingBug; 07-27-2014 at 09:56 PM.

I posted it on the Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Does anyone here have a FB account they use for WS that's not their personal one? Or that they don't mind using? I don't use my account except personally and thus don't comment on other sites.

But this (the bolded) really should be posted on the FB page IMO:

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5240693/

Because they are VERY much inferring in comments that they only spoke to her, if even that, and that they seem to think she was forced to talk to them and/or that it wasn't even her on the phone with LE.

Yet they MET with her personally to verify she's ok (which also means she's not all that far...so likely just in a surrounding SD community)

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindandreabagalini

And despite that, her family doesn't believe she's actually safe and people are repeatedly saying in several places that she's not been seen (which is a flat out lie):

I'm curious about that So-Cal Advocates group...they say they're in San Marcos. But the manager of it is in Canada? Plus they associate with someone else who I think is very bad news, but...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast