1077 users online (152 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I watched this again and in the first 2 min, when RH comes in and hears the charges against him, is that an eye roll ? Then it does look like he is scanning for LH.

The eye roll... I'm not sure it points to premeditation, but it rubs me the wrong way.
    He sure didn't hang his head in shame.

Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Par…: http://youtu.be/I9u--A2TwZg

All posts are MOO
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    I don't think he intended to kill his child or that he planned anything in advance.

I really don't think he's that bright or that deep of a thinker to even consider it. He seems shallow to me and from his point of view, his life is pretty good - he has a job that he can sext during, friends to socialize with, a cute kid to play with, freedom to sext and hook up with women/girls in the park, a start-up company to brag about. He didn't get a recent promotion and his intimate life with his wife isn't going great, but oh well....he distracts himself with his gadgets, trips to the movies, and daydreams about tacky cruises. He seems like a guy who lives in the moment and is not in the habit of thinking beyond the next meal or social outing.

I don't think he forgot Cooper between breakfast and HD. I think he left Cooper in the car and then forgot about him when he was at work, while sexting and sending photos of his weiner.

I do, however, think he is 100% responsible for the death of his child.

Just my opinion.
    I really like your analysis of his character. It makes a lot of sense to me.

It does seem to me that if a person like that did decide to commit murder, this is the kind of murder he would plan. He doesn't have to actively do anything except walk away, and he can keep his all-important image as a "good" person and father. If he did premeditate this, it could have been a lot of idle thinking and random research and then just deciding the day that it happened. I'm not saying that is what occurred, but it is possible.

I do lean more toward premeditation at this point, as there is just so much evidence, but I am looking forward to hearing more information.
    Last edited by LeeCR7; 07-28-2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: grammar

Watched it, just now. Not sure why but he rolled his eyes.
    No emotion during reading of the charges.
    Wouldn't that cause a reaction?
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Interesting take at this link. Just posted it in the Media thread. Profiler, doctor analyze Harris - http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_s...analyze-Harris

"Dudley said he sees lapses in memory very often and considers them normal. What wasn’t normal about Harris’ act of forgetfulness, he said, was Harris apparently didn’t remember his child for seven hours.

“What made it unusual is the length of time that he was left in the car,” Dudley said."
    I am really surprised he didn't mention the glaringly obvious. 7 hours even though he went back to the car and opened the door
    3 1/2 hours later.

Not finding Cooper then is ginna be a problem.

All posts are MOO
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    I watched this again and.in the first 2 min, when RH comes in and hears the charges against.him, is thatan eye roll ? Then it does look like he is scanning foe LH.

The eye roll... I'm not sure it points to premeditation, but.it rubs me the wrong way.
    He sure didn't hang his head in shame.

Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Par…: http://youtu.be/I9u--A2TwZg

All posts are MOO
    I saw the eye movement. Not sure if it's an eye roll, more like the type of movement people make to resettle their contacts to me (although I seriously doubt he would have contacts in at this point), but it's sort of hard to see really. Nope, no hanging the head, no shame, no sorrow.

Speaking of contacts, have we heard anything about him wearing corrective eye wear of any kind?

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyDawgDawg View Post
    I saw the eye movement. Not sure if it's an eye roll, more like the type of movement people make to resettle their contacts to me (although I seriously doubt he would have contacts in at this point), but it's sort of hard to see really. Nope, no hanging the head, no shame, no sorrow.

Speaking of contacts, have we heard anything about him wearing corrective eye wear of any kind?
    None that I have seen.

All posts are MOO
    ~ my opinion only

That's what I believe. I think it's the same motive as Scott Peterson's. I think he didn't want to be raising a child anymore. I also believe he assumed it would be considered a tragic accident-like vast majority of these cases are, with no punishment and a lot of sympathy from the public (including a bunch of donations).
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    The security video will be interesting to see. If there are additional videos that Det. Stoddard didn't view before the PCH, they may change the perception of the events that took place.

MOO.
    In the PCH was the number of security videos reviewed by LE from the HD parking lot mentioned? LE could have viewed more than one set of videos. I can't imagine HD only giving LE one set of security videos if there were more HD cameras recording the HD parking lot. Maybe some other company's security video covered some parts of the HD parking lot. If this case goes to trial, we will get to see.

IMO Cooper was not only walking and agile and strong, but becoming observant, as well. And he could TALK. It has been suggested that RH was "not alone" during some of his texting and selfie sessions. I hope that Cooper was only an observer, and not an unwitting participant in his Daddy's extracurricular activities. Just a thought and JMO

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnTxTiger View Post
    In the PCH was the number of security videos reviewed by LE from the HD parking lot mentioned? LE could have viewed more than one set of videos. I can't imagine HD only giving LE one set of security videos if there were more HD cameras recording the HD parking lot. Maybe some other company's security video covered some parts of the HD parking lot. If this case goes to trial, we will get to see.
    I'm not sure how many videos were viewed by LE before the PCH. I would hope that HD turned over all that they had. It could be that Det Stoddard viewed one video before the PCH and it was clear to him what happened. He may have viewed other videos at a later time. There's no way in knowing at this point. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    I believe he put on the "good dad" act as well. I think he was plotting this for some time and didn't know how or was hesitant then decided he had to do while Cooper was still young enough to be in a car seat.
    I agree. He had to do it before Cooper was old enough for a booster seat and able to get himself in and out of the buckles.
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

I think it was premeditated, but I think prosecutors are going to have a difficult time convincing a jury of that.

MOO

Don't forget that he had cleared his history on all his devices. That sorta points the premeditation to me anyway.

All posts are MOO
    ~ my opinion only

Don't forget that he had cleared his history on all his devices. That sorta points the premeditation to me anyway.

All posts are MOO
    ITA. I remember Det Stoddard saying at the PCH that some things were deleted but then popped up on other electronics. That would happen if you opted to 'sync' your devices. Which I think he did.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

All posts are MOO
    Do you recall WHEN he cleared the history? Was it something he routinely did or is it specific to the day in question?? I'm not recalling this detail but it could be big. Though, I would think a married sexter would be in the habit of clearing history on devices.?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast