659 users online (85 members and 574 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #13

Click here to post a greeting for Abby -->>> Abigail Hernandez ** Post your Good Wishes for Abby Here **

Abigail Hernandez

Arrest made in Abigail Hernandez disappearance
    Gorham man charged with 'knowingly confining Hernandez'
    UPDATED 4:35 PM EDT Jul 28, 2014

NORTH CONWAY, N.H. —An arrest was made Monday in the disappearance of New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez who had been missing for nine months before her return home last week, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office said.

Nathaniel E. Kibby, 34, of Gorham, New Hampshire, was charged with one count of felony kidnapping for knowingly confining Hernandez on Oct. 9, 2013, in Conway, New Hampshire, with a purpose to commit an offense against her.

Nathaniel E. Kibby, 34

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/arrest-made...#ixzz38o8kFPo6
    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12

Hollye's key points map: Key points
    Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

AmandaReckonwith's Case Archive
    Last edited by bessie; 07-28-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

He reminds me of Zach Adams, suspect in Holly Bobo's case. Creepy. I'm so happy to see some of the rumors put to rest. Yay to a arrest. May you heal, Abbie.

Well, I'll be over here snacking on my hat. My apologies to the wacky cults of New England for the unfounded accusations.

Glad i didn't publicly name the group I suspected. They have enough trouble without that.
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

What a wonderful resolution--a young girl home safe and an arrest made. It seems that we are seeing more and more long term missing people found alive in recent years.

I can see people having doubts about certain things because it was definitely a weird case, and I didn't follow this super closely, but it seems what was clear is there was a teenage girl who the police could not locate despite a huge investigation. Whatever the circumstances were, this was a problem that needed to be resolved, and fortunately she is now home. Now everything else can be sorted out, but it's clear that there was a bad situation going on that has come to some sort of conclusion, and that's what everyone should have been hoping for all along. No matter what the exact truth turns out to be, she needed to be found and anyone who helped out was doing the right thing.

Cupcakes and wine for everyone!!!!

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Beautiful Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiasblu View Post
    He reminds me of Zach Adams, suspect in Holly Bobo's case. Creepy. I'm so happy to see some of the rumors put to rest. Yay to a arrest. May you heal, Abbie.
    I just finished doing some vacuuming and the whole time, I thought about Holly as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all, if there is another who may be culpable in Abby's disappearing, but I am so very Thankful!! That Abby has returned home.

I wondered also, while thinking on Holly, if maybe just maybe, in some small way, Nathaniel Kibby had come in contact with Abby in some way and found himself fixed on her.
    Last edited by ~Lyric~; 07-28-2014 at 07:34 PM. Reason: errr proofreading

Josh Brogadir ‏@joshbNECN (Verified account)
    Neighbor/friend of Abigail Hernandez kidnapping suspect Nathaniel Kibby says Kibby held her locked in storage container behind trailer
    https://twitter.com/joshbNECN/status/493896994583085056

Just saw on twitter that he had an above ground bunker of sorts on property...will search for a link.

Neighbors say Nathaniel Kibby has a soundproof shed or "above-ground bunker" on his property pic.twitter.com/ZkHjKuJBsU via @AdamSextonWMUR

Quote Originally Posted by Max17 View Post
    Neighbor/friend of Abigail Hernandez kidnapping suspect Nathaniel Kibby says Kibby held her locked in storage container behind trailer

OMFG I sure hope they strengthen those charges. Right now they seem weak considering the dire circumstances.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Oh god. With how cold the winter was and how hot the summer has been? Man. I am so happy she survived!
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Knowing this and not reporting it?!

Sicko!

A look at that orange shipping container behind trailer where Nathaniel Kibby allegedly held Abigail Hernandez.
    Btqx3-LCUAAt7uX.jpg

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast