1337 users online (355 members and 982 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 501
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,580

    LeAnna (Mom) #2

    Please continue the discussion here



    fran


    Thread 1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Thank's fran
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Fransokyo, CA
    Posts
    10,213
    fran

    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

    #LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Yah, a nice clean thread to mark up! And practice some of the new smilies....wonder what the limit is
    lol, the answer is 20!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Yah, a nice clean thread to mark up! And practice some of the new smilies....wonder what the limit is
    lol, the answer is 20!



    I like the smileys - but am finding out I could not add on another smiley in my reply post. (reply w/quote)
    Kept getting error - over 20 images not accepted.

    Hahahahahaha - I'll have to do a whole new post.
    Last edited by Ruby; 07-29-2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: eta: (reply w/quote)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    Here's what I was going to reply - but kept getting error.

    I like the smileys

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,011
    susan-smith.jpgleanna.jpg

    I have to be honest, this is whats bugging me , I cant get past the fact that I think they look just alike!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The other side of the rainbow
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    susan-smith.jpgleanna.jpg

    I have to be honest, this is whats bugging me , I cant get past the fact that I think they look just alike!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    susan-smith.jpgleanna.jpg

    I have to be honest, this is whats bugging me , I cant get past the fact that I think they look just alike!
    Even Susan Smith managed to squeeze out a few tears
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Houstonia
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    susan-smith.jpgleanna.jpg

    I have to be honest, this is whats bugging me , I cant get past the fact that I think they look just alike!
    This has bugged my from the first time I saw a pic of LH! Thank you SOOOO much!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,914
    Brought over from the last thread, posted by TaterTot:
    A new idea about LH's question to RH, "did you say too much?" (and FYI, I believe she is innocent)

    Unless I'm wrong about the facts, LH asked to be taken to RH so she already knew he was at the police station being interviewed, but is it possible she only learned he had been arrested and put in the police car once she talked to him? At the time she was still processing the awful news that CH had died, and it might have been a complete shock that RH had been arrested and not merely escorted to the station. "Did you say too much?" might have been her asking him whether he had interfered with LE as they worked at the scene. This much is speculation but if he had panicked during emergencies (and some people do, they crowd out the paramedics trying to do their job) in the past, she may have thought he did the same this time, and was arrested as a result.
    ****

    He: I've been arrested.
    She: (Thinking he was interfering with LE at the scene): Did you say too much? I mean, you know how you're always talking, and you won't be quiet...did you pepper them with questions while they were trying to take pictures or something? Or were you screaming and carrying on, you know, the way you always do, when bad things happen? Did you say too much?

    *****
    Is that what you meant?

    It just doesn't seem like a natural thing to say to me.

    "Did you say too much" implies to me that there was something to say too much of.

  12. #12
    I wonder how he told LH about the passing over of the job promotion?Did he play the victim imply someone who didn't deserve it got it for work he didn't think they did or someone the bosses like better?Was e the sort of person to play the" woe is me " card to his wife rather than tell the truth of what he did at work all day?If they where going to buy a house how did he explain the 4,000.00 purchase of a guitar,it wasn't a need.Why buy one car seat knowing they had two cars and worked different schedule's and would most likely be needing a second car seat?How could any wife deal with that daily (irresponsible, lazy, unmotivated,cheating,overspending, if it was one area it was more than likely like that in their whole relationship it seems move take and less give.It makes me question if LH thought RH was all she could get ,hence the reference to middle and high school that CH wouldn't know heartbreak or having to sit alone.RH claimed in one of his Reddit post his girlfriend of 3 years broke up because they thought he wasn't going anywhere in life,why would a girl with a college degree marry a man that is a job hopper?IMO,he ether swept her off her feet or she thought she couldn't do better.

  13. #13
    I have always wondered if that statement"Did you say to much"may have been if he had told LE he left CH in the car before and that was why he was being detained.That statement makes my stomach twist at the possibility of what may be was implied.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,281
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    susan-smith.jpgleanna.jpg

    I have to be honest, this is whats bugging me , I cant get past the fact that I think they look just alike!

    o m gaw I kept thinking she reminded me of someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    western PA, USA
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    *snip*

    He: I've been arrested.
    She: (Thinking he was interfering with LE at the scene): Did you say too much? I mean, you know how you're always talking, and you won't be quiet...did you pepper them with questions while they were trying to take pictures or something? Or were you screaming and carrying on, you know, the way you always do, when bad things happen? Did you say too much?

    *****
    Is that what you meant?

    It just doesn't seem like a natural thing to say to me.

    "Did you say too much" implies to me that there was something to say too much of.
    Yes, that's pretty much what I meant. I agree the question could be seen as suspicious (and LE is no doubt trying to determine whether it was) but I can also still see it as an awkwardly-worded "Did you interfere?" or, as SOUTHERNMOM12 suggested, another way of asking, "Did you tell them you'd left him in the car before?"

    I just want to say I completely respect what you're saying. It doesn't sound like a "natural" thing to say, but the person who said it was under extreme stress and grief.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased PA - Leanna Walker, 17, Milford Township, 25 April 2016
    By Richrd in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-24-2016, 10:57 AM
  2. CANADA Canada - Monique Leanna Mattar, 30, Calgary AB, 20 April 2009
    By dotr in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 07:00 AM
  3. LeAnna (Mom) #1
    By PaperDoll in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 1855
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:09 AM
  4. Do you think Leanna Harris will be arrested?
    By K_Z in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:11 AM

Tags for this Thread