1013 users online (169 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Citlalli Perez-Coronel, 13, Louisville, 5 Oct 2012

Citlalli Perez-Coronel has been missing for a couple of years (October 5, 2012). I live in KY and my child went to school with her. She ran off with another girl, that girl was found in TN at a woman's home but Citlalli is still missing. There isn't much info on her in the media and I don't know if anyone is still looking for her. I was hoping the wonderful sleuthers here could help find her.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1215551

Anyone having info should contact
    Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (Kentucky) 1-502-574-7111 or 1-800-The-Lost (1-(800)843-5678)

“An immense amount time and effort has gone into the attempted recovery of Citlalli Perez Coronel,” said C.F.S.I./Tennessee’s Richard Mayer. “We’re focusing our attention to the eastern section of Nashville but may need assistance from the community to make the recovery possible. We believe she is in extreme danger. If anyone has any information regarding Citlalli, they need to contact one of the private investigators and/ or 911.”

Citalli Perez Coronel is 5’4″, weighing 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. It is believed she may be in the eastern section of Nashville, but no recent sightings have specifically confirmed that area. Anyone with information as to Citalli’s whereabouts is asked to call the Louisville, KY, Metro Police Department at (502) 574-7055.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/kent...d-locating-her

I'm still unable to find any updates on this child. It breaks my heart. My son made it seem as if she really didn't have family looking for her BUT out of the articles I've read it appears she does.?? Why hasn't anyone publicly pleaded for her return though? Why has it been so long since anything has been reported? I wish there was more to go on.
    MOO IMHO
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Still missing

Charley Project

NamUs

MISSING: Authorities looking for 17-year-old girl missing from Louisville since Oct. 2012

http://www.wdrb.com/story/33332831/m...since-oct-2012

Authorities are asking the public to be on the lookout for a missing 17-year-old girl who vanished four years ago.

According to a news release from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Citlalli Perez-Coronel vanished from Louisville on Oct. 5, 2012. She may have traveled to Bowling Green, or Nashville in the company of an adult female.