725 users online (101 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OR - Jennifer Huston, 38, Dundee, 24 July 2014 - #2

Jennifer Huston, 38, left her home last Thursday at 5:45 p.m., went to the Oregon First Community Credit Union in Newberg about three miles away and then to a nearby Circle K gas station on Portland Road. She has not been seen since.

Jennifer is 5'7" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black and pink Nike shoes and black yoga pants. She drives a dark green 1999 Lexus LX 470 with Oregon plates WXH 011. The SUV has a U-shaped crack in the windshield on the passenger side and a Yakima ski rack mounted on the roof.

Any tips or leads should be referred to the Newberg-Dundee Police Department by calling 503-537-1246.

MAP OF SEARCH AREAS

HOW TO USE SEARCH MAP

PREVIOUS THREADS
    Thread #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kimster; 07-31-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Latest News

Husband of missing Oregon woman Jennifer Huston passed polygraph

Missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, Ore., and purchased Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills ó a non-lethal dose ó before she disappeared last week, police said Tuesday night.

[snip]

Police said there remains no evidence of a crime in this investigation. Because police canít prove she is endangered, they said itís been difficult obtaining subpoenas related to the investigation.

http://q13fox.com/2014/07/29/police-...sed-polygraph/

Replying to post from last thread. Her youngest is somewhere between 2 and 3 years old, with potty training in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I don't know about easily. They don't have exact time at gas station.
    It is about a 9 minute drive without traffic. There would have been traffic at that time.
    The 99 in that area is a mess during most hours of the day.
    Ok so they have her last ping and it was likely when she was at gas station because it coincides with information given by the attendant who pumped her gas, I'm thinking.

If they don't have her cell phone records, how do they know when her phone was shut off/disabled/deactivated?

Quote Originally Posted by Hejlena View Post
    Ok so they have her last ping and it was likely when she was at gas station because it coincides with information given by the attendant who pumped her gas, I'm thinking.

If they don't have her cell phone records, how do they know when her phone was shut off/disabled/deactivated?
    Right. That's my question too. How do they know when it went inactive. And that must mean dead or broken right - as a phone still pings when it is off?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Replying to post from last thread. Her youngest is somewhere between 2 and 3 years old, with potty training in progress.
    Ah ok. Then we can rule out PPD. That's good. It can be a fickle disorder.

I am not sure how they know, but yesterday (Monday, 7/28) LE stated in a presser that they were still working on obtaining cell phone records. Still they had already released the last cell activity time line. I don't know where they got this information from, and I don't think they want to release that information.

Her last ping was a tower very close to the gas station and it was around 6:35 they say. The gas station was "around" 6:20 as well. The Rite Aid before the gas station was somewhere around 6:10 and 6:17 they say.

I think the only fixed time they have is 6:22 from mother's cell.

She did pay for the gas with a card. If it is a shared bank account, which I think it probably is, I think they would have the exact point of sale time. IDK

They did say they had the exact amount of the gas purchase.

And husband said in presser that he began to get worried at 9:30 or so when it was time to put kids to bed. Is this when he called police do we know?

Perhaps he said, "I've been trying to call her since 6:30 and her phone is off"

And husband said in presser that he began to get worried at 9:30 or so when it was time to put kids to bed. Is this when he called police do we know?
    He didn't call until 5 am when he woke up. He fell asleep with the boys.

If they could narrow down the search area in some way, I would volunteer in an organized search. There are countless places to lose oneself in this state.

http://q13fox.com/2014/07/29/police-...sed-polygraph/

video image and article at link

also from link, ans to my ? on prev thread
    Detectives said she had several favorite places she would visit with her family within that range of Newberg, but did not elaborate on specific locations.

No one really knows how much cash she had on her before her withdrawal.
    FYI you CAN get a cheap room with cash, not sure why folks are questioning that. kwim?

If she bought about 10 gallons to "top off" her tank, and she had a 25 gallon tank, I would think she knew that she had at least a half a tank of gas. That wasn't enough?

Half a tank would get her at least 150 miles, so I think she might have been planning a longer drive.

Maybe she's visiting somewhere in WA? Isn't she originally from WA?

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrew View Post
    Ah ok. Then we can rule out PPD. That's good. It can be a fickle disorder.
    not necessarily

Some mothers show symptoms of PPD for months or longer

Untreated postpartum depression can last for months or longer, sometimes becoming a chronic depressive disorder. Even when treated, postpartum depression increases a woman's risk of future episodes of major depression.
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20029130

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast