1110 users online (221 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WA - Pamela Kuich, 42, Pierce County, 20 June 2005

Hi,
    The church this little boy was found at is just a couple blocks from my house.
    I haven't seen this story posted anywhere.

TACOMA, Wash. -- Investigators with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office have identified the toddler found at a Parkland church as a boy named Bobby, but said they have "great concern" about the child's parents, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.
    "Something probably bad has happened to the parents," said Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.
    The focus of the investigation has shifted to the parents, Troyer said. There was no immediate information on what might have happened to them.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/4639837/detail.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-10-2010 at 11:14 AM.

How scary! The poor little guy is a cutie! And no one in the neighborhood recognises this kid? I wonder what makes the LE think that something happened to the parents, rather than that the kid just wandered away? There must have been something. Keep us updated on this will you please?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I had jury duty this morning when I drove by the church I saw the news vans. When I was coming home, I saw the sign on the church that said to contact Crime stoppers with any info about the boy found there. I don't know anything other than what was in the article and I don't think anyone else does either at this point.
    It definitely is scary! I hope the parents are found safe. It doesn't sound good though.
    I'll post any new news I can find.

I guess I should have done some homework before I posted this.

Police say the grandmother came forward. She recognized the boy on the news and said he was staying at the mission with his parents.
    Police still haven't found the parents but they think he may have been abandoned.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...kland22ww.html

Wish I could take him.....

Prayers for this precious boy tonight. I hope his grandma can take him in and give him a good life. He deserves so much more.

/hugs

OMG!! I hope nothing bad has happened to his parents, but I also hope they haven't abandoned him...bless his wee little heart. He is a cutie!!

My prayers go out to him...
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

I'm so glad that the grandmother saw the little boy and that LE at least know who he is and who his parents are. Maybe they can get to the bottom of this mystery. I hope the gramma is a good person that can take the little boy. If not, I hope he is placed into a wonderful foster home with lots of love. He is such a cutie.

Awww, who could abandon such a sweetheart? I hope they fiind the parents, but I'm glad this child had at least somebody who knew who he is.

Here is an article with pictures of Bobby's parents.
    His father has been in quite a bit of trouble with the law.

TACOMA, Wash. -- Detectives are asking for the public's help in finding the parents of a 2-year-old boy who was left at a Parkland church.
    The boy has been identified as "Bobby," the son of Robert Tucksen and Pamela Kuich, deputies with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office said.

Tucksen and Kuich were last seen in Pierce County on Father's Day, and were believed to have been staying at a Salvation Army shelter on Sixth Avenue in Tacoma before that, according to a news release from the sheriff's office.

Tucksen is white, 34 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. He has brown hair with a receding hairline and brown eyes. He is wanted in Oregon for a felony probation violation and has a criminal history that includes domestic violence, assault, kidnapping, drug possession and weapon possession, deputies said.

Deputies said Kuich was the victim in the kidnapping, assault and domestic violence incident of which Tucksen is accused. She is 42 years old, 5 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 115 pounds and has blond hair and blue eyes.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/4641079/detail.html

It is hard to know if he was actually abandoned or not. It may be, if they were living on the streets, that they thought he would have a better life if they left him in a safe place with food and water where they knew he would be found. But the man looks rather demonic. I don't understand why the woman was back with him. Is the grandmother maternal or paternal?

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    My thoughts are that he was left there by his mom and/or dad. He was found with a bottle of water and a cheeseburger and left at a church. Maybe the parents heard of the law passed allowing parents to leave a baby at a church and they left him there since they were living at a shelter. I hope that the father didn't do anything to the mother (it wouldn't surrpise me with his past history), but if he did, at least he didn't harm Bobby and left him where someone could find him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2luvmy
    I hope that the father didn't do anything to the mother (it wouldn't surrpise me with his past history), but if he did, at least he didn't harm Bobby and left him where someone could find him.
    That was my thought after reading his history and the fact that she WAS the victim in his kidnapping and assault charges. How much you want to be he's done something to her and ran? Thank God this one spared the child though. I hope if either of them turn up alive the are NEVER allowed to take this child back
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

In the initial article, LE stated they thought something bad happened to the child's parents. I wondered at the time what caused them to feel that way. And do they still feel that way?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by YadaYada
    Here is an article with pictures of Bobby's parents.
    His father has been in quite a bit of trouble with the law.

TACOMA, Wash. -- Detectives are asking for the public's help in finding the parents of a 2-year-old boy who was left at a Parkland church.
    The boy has been identified as "Bobby," the son of Robert Tucksen and Pamela Kuich, deputies with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office said.

Tucksen and Kuich were last seen in Pierce County on Father's Day, and were believed to have been staying at a Salvation Army shelter on Sixth Avenue in Tacoma before that, according to a news release from the sheriff's office.

Tucksen is white, 34 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. He has brown hair with a receding hairline and brown eyes. He is wanted in Oregon for a felony probation violation and has a criminal history that includes domestic violence, assault, kidnapping, drug possession and weapon possession, deputies said.

Deputies said Kuich was the victim in the kidnapping, assault and domestic violence incident of which Tucksen is accused. She is 42 years old, 5 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 115 pounds and has blond hair and blue eyes.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/4641079/detail.html
    If you follow this link that yada provided and then scroll down to the slideshows, you will find one that shows they recently arrested the father, but still no sign of the mother....

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by 2luvmy
    My thoughts are that he was left there by his mom and/or dad. He was found with a bottle of water and a cheeseburger and left at a church. Maybe the parents heard of the law passed allowing parents to leave a baby at a church and they left him there since they were living at a shelter. I hope that the father didn't do anything to the mother (it wouldn't surrpise me with his past history), but if he did, at least he didn't harm Bobby and left him where someone could find him.

9361.4 in reply to 9361.2

http://www.kirotv.com/news/4644962/detail.html

TACOMA, Wash. -- Detectives questioning the father of a boy who was found at a Parkland church say the man had no idea he was the subject of a search before he was arrested early Thursday near his workplace, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

Robert Tucksen, 34, told Pierce County sheriff's deputies that he was unaware that he and his family have been in the news for more than two days, ever since his son Bobby was found abandoned at the church.

"'Where have you been for the last few days, and why has that boy been abandoned and you haven't called anybody and where's your wife at?' Those are questions we're talking to him about now," said Ed Troyer, sheriff's spokesman.

~more at link~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast