1036 users online (191 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Lacie Nicole Swan, 20, Joplin, 22 February 2014

Lacie Nicole Swan

Missing woman alert

Lacie Nicole Swan vanished back in February, but her case has not been mentioned in any media reports, nor does there appear to be an active search going on for her. Why not? Could it be due to the high risk lifestyle she apparently lives? Even though Lacie Swan's disappearance hasn't been covered in the media, she's been in the news before. Last year in Florida she was somehow involved (along with her then-boyfriend) with the attempted murder of at least two men after stealing a car.
    Lacie N. Swan was last observed at Flying J (11570 Hwy FF Joplin, MO 64804) at approximately 1700 hours on 02-22-2014 and has since been missing.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Howell, NJ
    I think she was arrested and is no longer missing. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...f=br_rs&__nodl
    I sent it in to namus.

Bloomington IN
    I hope that's the case... I'm just seeing recent posts to her FB there.

East Tennessee
    I am praying she only has supervised visits with her child. Please, God help that little boy.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.