1195 users online (230 members and 965 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OR - Jennifer Huston, 38, Dundee, 24 July 2014 - #3

Jennifer Huston, 38, left her home last Thursday at 5:45 p.m., went to the Oregon First Community Credit Union in Newberg about three miles away and then to a nearby Circle K gas station on Portland Road. She has not been seen since.

Jennifer is 5'7" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black and pink Nike shoes and black yoga pants. She drives a dark green 1999 Lexus LX 470 with Oregon plates WXH 011. The SUV has a U-shaped crack in the windshield on the passenger side and a Yakima ski rack mounted on the roof.

Any tips or leads should be referred to the Newberg-Dundee Police Department by calling 503-537-1246.

MAP OF SEARCH AREAS

HOW TO USE SEARCH MAP

PREVIOUS THREADS
    Thread #1

Thread #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-01-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Latest News

Husband of missing Oregon woman Jennifer Huston passed polygraph

Missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, Ore., and purchased Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills ó a non-lethal dose ó before she disappeared last week, police said Tuesday night.

[snip]

Police said there remains no evidence of a crime in this investigation. Because police canít prove she is endangered, they said itís been difficult obtaining subpoenas related to the investigation.

http://q13fox.com/2014/07/29/police-...sed-polygraph/

OR - Jennifer Huston, 38, Dundee, 24 July 2014 - #3

Please continue here

I think a study of suicides would show a fair number of people with children, Imo.
    Not saying this is my belief here, for sure, but it certainly could be. There are no barriers to depression, etc...not age, wealth, love of family...jmo
    Just my opinion, of course.

Thank you

Nothing better than a new thread. It's like a clean sheet of paper for new ideas.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I don't see someone who is planning on committing suicide buying trail mix and Gatorade. (It just does not fit in my opinion). Why gas up the car, that also throws out the suicide theory for me, unless she planned on driving a long distance to a favorite spot or a spot she feels she will not be located. My hinky meter is not going off on this one at all. So....that leaves that she took off for greener pastures, or she met with foul play. IMHO. (Please do not rule out foul play, it is never expected and can happen so fast, regardless of day or night, rain or shine, busy or isolated. I just wish they could find the car.

re: Craig's list/other type of transaction

If this was a Craig's list situation gone bad, I wonder why she didn't tell her husband or anyone else that she had purchased something and was picking it up. Unless it was a surprise for him or the children, I don't see why she wouldn't tell someone where she was going.
    I think the stories of these types of situations ending in some horrific tragedy have been on the news and media enough that she would take the precaution of telling someone.

Based on this, I am leaning away from the Craig's list theory for now.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I think a study of suicides would show a fair number of people with children, Imo.
    Not saying this is my belief here, for sure, but it certainly could be. There are no barriers to depression, etc...not age, wealth, love of family...jmo
    Very true. Just speaking from personal experience, there was a time when my son was the ONLY thing that kept me going. Anyway, on another note, I'm currently at Portland Airport, scanning the crowds for Jennifer while simultaneously Websleuthing��
    "Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says "Oh crap. She's up."

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Agree! You've seen more cases than I and wonder what your feeling is about this - abduction, suicide, or just getting away...
    I wonder about the poly being given so quickly... is that routine?
    As for a wife leaving her kids - I find that more common when there's foul play on the part of a husband.

ETA, OT - those cute cat avatars make me smile - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Agree! You've seen more cases than I and wonder what your feeling is about this - abduction, suicide, or just getting away...
    I wonder about the poly being given so quickly... is that routine?
    As for a wife leaving her kids - I find that more common when there's foul play on the part of a husband.
    I don't feel like a domestic crime took place. She clearly left the house, made some stops, etc...and unless husband took kids with him, I don't see him going out after her. I do think more may be known about her emotional state than is being said.

Right now I am stuck between a car accident (only because we have seen it happen several times) and a voluntary departure which may or may not include suicidal plans. The purchases worry me, as I think the combo is odd and that the Gatorade/snack could be to prevent throwing up if she took all of the pills. I would assume a full package of OTC pills of any kind would be lethal, even if they are not.

Jmo
    Just my opinion, of course.

I belong to a couple of local (Portland) moms groups & yard sale groups on Facebook. An acquaintance on both said she recognizes JH's name/profile from another yard sale group. Yard sale groups work just like Craigslist - post a pic & description of what you're selling, and buyers reply directly to the post and then private message each other to set up time/place to meet.

Anyway, I access these groups exclusively from my phone's Facebook app, never my computer. If JH does the same, all those records are on her phone, and LE checking her computer is useless (if this is, in fact, a CL or FB deal gone bad).

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    I don't see someone who is planning on committing suicide buying trail mix and Gatorade. (It just does not fit in my opinion). Why gas up the car, that also throws out the suicide theory for me, unless she planned on driving a long distance to a favorite spot or a spot she feels she will not be located. My hinky meter is not going off on this one at all. So....that leaves that she took off for greener pastures, or she met with foul play. IMHO. (Please do not rule out foul play, it is never expected and can happen so fast, regardless of day or night, rain or shine, busy or isolated. I just wish they could find the car.

There was a case from another forum where a wife's husband went missing. He said he was going to the store to buy lottery tickets, and they had surveillance showing he did in fact buy them. He then drove to a remote area and killed himself. Even though her actions seem normal, I think suicide is still a possibility.

Police: Last day of searches for missing Dundee mom

On August 1, Yamhill County officials were conducting a final aerial search for Huston, checking rural roads and remote locations.

If nothing is found Friday, police said they will stop active searches until they receive new information. Police are no longer conducting ground searches in the area.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-Last-...269567131.html

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    Police: Last day of searches for missing Dundee mom

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-Last-...269567131.html
    If I was Jennifer's family member, I would be exasperated and out of my mind crazy over this. She just disappears and they finalize their search? If they have evidence that this is voluntary, then why would they even be searching? This is so very disturbing.

And if Ms. Huston is out there somewhere hiding, I hope she contacts someone to alleviate her family's concern. Even if she hates her husband (not saying she does), what about her father, mother and kids?

Isn't it odd that none of her friends have said anything publicly? Have they, perhaps I missed it?

liloleme is offline Verified President of Put Your Big Girl Panties On
    She seriously shut off her phone after a text message with her mom? Is that official? The text was w/her mom and the phone was shut off or went off or something?

I know that mothers and daughters have rocky relationships, but there is nothing to indicate that's the case here is it? That's just weird. If this is true, it'd be nice to know how long after the text that the phone was shut off. (I know, right?)

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast