730 users online (103 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VA - Anthony Delconte, 17, Colonial Heights, 30 July 2014

Anthony Delconte

Heights teen missing, police seeking info

COLONIAL HEIGHTS Ė
    City police have asked social media users to share a photo of Anthony Delconte, a missing 17-year-old from the city. Police hope that if his photo is shared, it will help locate the teen. Delconte was last seen leaving his residence on the afternoon of July 30, according to the Facebook post. He didnít show up for work that day and hasnít had any contact with his family since he went missing.
    http://progress-index.com/news/heigh...info-1.1729090
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

His FB - nothing much there - but recent activity shows friends added 2 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.delconte.1

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26177926/...is-safe-return

Anthony was getting ready for his shift at Swift Creek Mill Theatre on Wednesday around 3:00pm.

Hours before, he and his mother had gone to run errands, including making a doctor's visit. His sister Sarah told us her brother left out of the back door, leaving behind his cell phone and most of his belongings. The recent high school graduate hasn't been seen or heard from since.

"He literally just walked out the door. When he wasn't there, when it was time to go to work they said well, maybe he walked to work. A few hours later when they called they were like, he is not here," Sarah Delconte said.

I noticed many friends from Giza, could he Hv gone to gaza or hoped,for,recruitment ?
    Dont Be A Sheep

Huh? I looked at his friends list and didn't see anyone from Giza or Gaza.

http://www.hopewellnews.com/article_6789.shtml

A search is being organized by community members to try and find a missing 17-year-old in Colonial Heights.

Anthony Delconte was last seen leaving his residence in Colonial Heights the afternoon of Wednesday, July 30...

Those interested in helping to search for him can meet at 10 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, on Ridge Road across Temple Avenue from the old courthouse. Those who want to participate are asked to wear long pants and boots and bring a cell phone.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/USVA/VA14-1730

Anthony was last seen July 30, 2014. He was wearing a black shirt, shorts, and black shoes.

So do we know where his residence is? Does he live in a rural area or in town? Colonial Heights is about 2 and a half hours away from us and I've been there once, a long time ago, so I don't remember much about it. I would like to know what the area he lives in looks like and what his normal route to work is.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Well, he was last seen leaving his house and this article says he was last seen on Old Town Drive so, putting 2 and 2 together, I'm guessing he lives on Old Town Drive.

It looks like a residential neighborhood in town, but there's a creek running through a wooded area just west of his street, and I think this is the area that was searched over the weekend, judging by the location of the staging area for the search.

The theater where Anthony works is about a mile and a half north of his home, on Jefferson Davis Highway.

Any updates?
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Oh, no...

http://progress-index.com/news/body-...ghts-1.1733187

Police are investigating after a body was located on Old Town Drive. According to a statement posted to social media, the department says the identity has not been confirmed as of this morning.

VA - Anthony Delconte, 17, Colonial Heights, 30 July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    I just had a quick comment on the posters shown on the FB page, which I hadn't seen before. I think it was a very intelligent move to include the picture of him in his graduation gown holding his diploma. Outside of our websleuths bubble, the socioeconomic portrayal of a MP is a sad reality, but one that is important to recognize and, unfortunately, is often beneficial to feed into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jns207; 08-09-2014 at 07:42 PM.

I just hope it's not him.

Mark Twain

http://wtvr.com/2014/08/09/colonial-heights-body-found/

Police have not yet determined whether a body found in Colonial Heights is that of a missing teenager. The body was discovered in the 700 block of Old Town Drive, according to a Colonial Heights Facebook post.

“The identity of the deceased has not been confirmed at this time,” the post indicated. “Police are working with The Office of the Medical Examiner to determine if this is the missing person reported last week.”

Almost has to be him. Colonial Heights is a tiny area to begin with, and then a body found on the same road he purportedly went missing. Bad. Sounds like suicide. Hope not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast