743 users online (126 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

911 Won't Come Pick Up Your Garbage

On a daily basis people are calling 911 because the garbage man wouldn't pickup their trash. Sometimes people have called because they want advice on a plumbing problem.

http://www.whnt.com/Global/story.asp...0&nav=1VPtbLU4
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I guess they need a public service message on what 911 really is and when to call.

For example: A close up of a trash truck leaving trash behind on the curb, a women picks up the phone, close up of 911 and a big huge X comes aross the screen.

Fade to a person who has an emergency: Close up of 911 and a big checkmark crosses the screen..........

911 for Dummies would be a great publication also......

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    911 for Dummies would be a great publication also......
    ROFL! 911 for dummies
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight