1199 users online (269 members and 930 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    184

    Woman finds 80 skeletons crammed into Ikea bags

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...bags/13505881/
    "the Ikea bags aren't actually that bad [because] they'd be great for stopping the molding process."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Some assembly required.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    18,522
    It wasn't as bad as I thought. They weren't murder victims. Just waiting to be reburied again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    It wasn't as bad as I thought. They weren't murder victims. Just waiting to be reburied again.
    If it's anything else like Ikea stuff there will be one part left, and they won't be able to figure out where it goes. JMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    18,522
    Do you have that problem with Ikea in America too? I thought it was only n Australia that we ended up with more parts than we needed. Though mind you it's better than not having enough parts.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    Do you have that problem with Ikea in America too? I thought it was only n Australia that we ended up with more parts than we needed. Though mind you it's better than not having enough parts.
    BBM


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,216
    "I became angry, very angry about how they were just sitting there."
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...bags/13505881/

    BBM What was she expecting dem bones to do???


    Chorus:
    I know it brother brother,
    Indeed I know it brother, I know it HEY!
    Dem bones gonna rise again


    Rest of lyrics here (I didn't realize there were so many verses): http://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/dembones.html
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...bags/13505881/

    BBM What was she expecting dem bones to do???


    Chorus:
    I know it brother brother,
    Indeed I know it brother, I know it HEY!
    Dem bones gonna rise again


    Rest of lyrics here (I didn't realize there were so many verses): http://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/dembones.html
    The LORD He thought He'd make a man,

    Took a little water and took a little sand,

    I know'd it, know'd it,
    Indeed, I know'd it, Sister,
    I know'd it WHEEEEEEEEE!
    Dem bones, gonna rise again!


    More verses, anyone???

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High on Hummingbird Hill
    Posts
    1,938
    Work your fingers to the bone,
    What do you get?

    Bony fingers.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

    Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    my cosy corner
    Posts
    369
    Bureaucracy gone mad, they wanted to rebury them but they couldn't because they were not allowed to leave the church yard!!! So they left them in IKEA bags.
    I think they might get reburied now!!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,188
    Here's the picture of the bones. There's a lot. Takes a while to load.

    https://balderbooks.files.wordpress....eddat-copy.jpg
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    Here's the picture of the bones. There's a lot. Takes a while to load.

    https://balderbooks.files.wordpress....eddat-copy.jpg

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Some assembly required.
    The neck bones connected to the back bone.
    The back bone's connected to the hip bone.



Similar Threads

  1. Swedish woman accused of having sex with skeletons
    By Donjeta in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:41 PM
  2. Woman finds baby bat in her BRA
    By Ciara in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:24 PM
  3. Wonder Woman finds body....
    By mostlylurking in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 05:31 PM
  5. Woman Comes Home And Finds Dead Woman There
    By Old Broad in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 12:57 PM