1211 users online (215 members and 996 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    I think your right. And poor Sandra was found in North Sea.
    Bittrolff has a cabin in upstate NY. The place he has an appitite for raw hearts. SICKO.
    Maybe he put the property in someone elses name.
    I would not be surprised if he had bodies buried there.
    Is there info regarding him eating hearts? i haven't heard that, please do tell! I never found the location of his cabin, but I'd bet it is in his wife's name. His company is, his house is, and at least one other building is . Patricia Asero is her name - it's in MSM so I'm not violating her privacy. Betcha there may be bodies up there too - he's already shown he uses more than one dump site.

Quote Originally Posted by twocuriouscats View Post
    Is there info regarding him eating hearts? i haven't heard that, please do tell! I never found the location of his cabin, but I'd bet it is in his wife's name. His company is, his house is, and at least one other building is . Patricia Asero is her name - it's in MSM so I'm not violating her privacy. Betcha there may be bodies up there too - he's already shown he uses more than one dump site.
    He also raised a pig. Slaughtered it in front of the neighbors. Just for the fun of it. Im glad hes doing life.

Quote Originally Posted by twocuriouscats View Post
    Its in one of the upthreads. DA spoke about his history with animals.
    Its also in the Daily Beast. He killed animals when he was young. Alot of serial killers have a history of killing animals.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    He also raised a pig. Slaughtered it in front of the neighbors. Just for the fun of it. Im glad hes doing life.
    Me too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57