856 users online (81 members and 775 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
    Anyone remember the SY usasexguide post? SY was essentially hosting prostitution in a hotel room in Thailand was it? Then hawk says Burke and Spota took a trip to bangkok? Starting to understand why the case isnt solved.
    Interesting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    What does the above (below) have to do with Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee?

Suggestion: if you don't like to see posts moved, then don't post off topic.
    Some feel there is a connection between a ring of men and perhaps bittrolf was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    Police have said Biltroff has no connection to LISK case.
    Theres been a change of opinion fast forward 3 years hub?

This one is compelling

Quote Originally Posted by MindWhisper View Post
    This is a mugshot of John Bittrolff taken 10/8/1990 by Suffolk County police and a sketch of an unknown man seen in the area at the time

Karen Louise Wilson vanished in 1985, Police want to find him for questioning. (Photo Credit: Namus.gov)

Karen Louise Wilson was last seen on Wednesday, March 27, 1985 abt 7:30-8:00 PM in the Colonial Quad parking lot at The University

of Albany (State University of New York or SUNY) in Albany, NY It is presumed that she was heading to her Colonial Quad dorm.

Karen was 5'3" and weighed 114 pounds at the time of her abduction. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

http://deaniepeters-missingangels.bl...-28-years.html

According to an article in TimesUnion.com, http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...nd-4334152.php

Police believe that Karen was abducted near or in the parking lot to her dorm room.

Investigators ran a re-creation of an abduction scenario in a parking lot and timed it. The time it took for a bigger man to single handedly

abduct a petite woman was only 10 seconds.

They theorize that a lone man in a car was waiting in the college parking lot for a target and saw Karen.

Although persons of interest have come and gone, and sex offenders have been looked at, police have a sketch of an unknown man seen

in the area at the time Karen vanished. They are not calling him a suspect, simply someone wanted for questioning..

Missing Since: March 27, 1985 from Albany, New York
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: February 2, 1963
    Height and Weight: 5'3, 114 pounds

Read more about Karen Louise Wilson at the links above and here on Websleuths at

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post11661305
    Hmmmm as dee pointed out, he could have sat for the sketch.

I keep thinking Hackett made the call but he was being coached with someone standing right next to him with the phone on speaker, someone like Bittrolff, or SY or missing link from VMOA...someone who IS involved with a "home for wayward"
    if THE CALL LL6 is talking about is May 3, at 1:42 - Alex Diaz was standing next to him and absolutely NOT coaching him.

There IS NO WAYWARD GIRLS PHONE CALL. Mari LIED.

If i were le, i would be looking at the friendships bittrolf had at the gun club he frequented.

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    If i were le, i would be looking at the friendships bittrolf had at the gun club he frequented.

What gun club?

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    What gun club?
    I went back to the beginning of this post and read about some kind of a hunting gun club that bittrolff went to. Maybe i misunderstood?

North sea...I think fieldnotes theorized Buttrofl might have been a member of the north sea gun club. I believe they owned property in the upstate new york town we thought bittrolff may have had a second home in. From what google it looks like the north sea gun club is next to the Big Woods preserve in North Sea, so perhaps Sandra Costilla was found there?
    Dee check this out

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryattic View Post
    Two curious cats, I had never associated burlap with construction. I'm not a Northerner but I imagine that winter would not be a great time to build houses on Long Island. Any stories about JB being a smooth talker or someone who could disarm the girls?
    My husband and i general contractors in colorado and we self perform a lot of our own work. We plant trees and work with burlap when we landscape some of our projects.

Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    Looking through the first few pages of this thread I found the following post. I don't know if it answers your question exactly but... it might help.

I also saw photos of John Bittrolff as a kid on his mothers fb account im not sure I can mention her name here. Another thought is this. I believe his older son made refernce to hunting upstate in McDonough. I checked every property record there. I didnt see anything in the Bittrolff name but did see that North Sea Hunting Club owns about 20 acres. North Sea Hunting Club is based in South Hampton by invite only. I wonder if JB is a member. We know he is a Hunter. There also is a guy from Mastic who owns land in McDonough, ny. I wonder if they are friends. Over and out

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post10933138
    Another old post that could be useful

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    Dee check this out

I think your right. And poor Sandra was found in North Sea.
    Bittrolff has a cabin in upstate NY. The place he has an appitite for raw hearts. SICKO.
    Maybe he put the property in someone elses name.
    I would not be surprised if he had bodies buried there.
    Last edited by deedee21; 09-23-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Bittrolff has a cabin in upstate NY. The place he has an appitite for raw hearts. SICKO.
    I have read a lot about crazy horse and the lakota. Eating the heart of the animals they killed for food was giving thanks. Maybe bittrolf is an imitator of that hunting ritual. Maybe he is a recipient of an indian curse because his mind is weak as in most cases with those who struggle with compulsions and addictions. He lives close to indian land i have read. A place that frowns upon big egos and arrogance.

Eating the heart of the animal is a way to obtain that animal's medicine. Deer represents gentleness. Elk is stamina and love medicine. Moose is elder wisdom. The more and more i think about bittrolf, the more i think he is lisk and its like a ritual for him to kill.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56