1323 users online (222 members and 1101 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 844
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    JB may just be a Holiday/Anniversary Seaside Killer. I'm leaning toward him being Manorville, Lisk, AC4 and maybe even Wilmington. I'd like to see a history of his travels between 1984 and 2014...with an emphasis on 2000-2014.

    I suspect he used that hang dog "oh poor me" expression when he told them he was all alone for his Birthday, the holidays, etc.
    Last edited by Just K; 08-03-2014 at 05:45 AM.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by threelittlebirdies View Post
    I was referring to LISK..sorry I was not clear. My point is that JB is not LISK, who has a shoe fetish it appears. So, I was thinking maybe LISK has a sandle fetish because of the summer months.

    I have changed my mind and think there is more than one serial killer.
    How did you get the idea that LISK has a shoe fetish?

    The AC4 serial killer might have had a shoe fetish due to that all 4 victims was all fully clothed but missing their shoes
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    JB may just be a Holiday/Anniversary Seaside Killer. I'm leaning toward him being Manorville, Lisk, AC4 and maybe even Wilmington. I'd like to see a history of his travels between 1984 and 2014...with an emphasis on 2000-2014.

    I suspect he used that hang dog "oh poor me" expression when he told them he was all alone for his Birthday, the holidays, etc.
    I with you on this ....I am cross eyed from looking into building being done in that time period....
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    JB may just be a Holiday/Anniversary Seaside Killer. I'm leaning toward him being Manorville, Lisk, AC4 and maybe even Wilmington. I'd like to see a history of his travels between 1984 and 2014...with an emphasis on 2000-2014.

    I suspect he used that hang dog "oh poor me" expression when he told them he was all alone for his Birthday, the holidays, etc.
    I no longer know which murders people are referring to when they say "LISK" and "Manorville", so would you mind clarifying your post for me, K ? When you say LISK, do you mean the killer of just the GB4, or do you mean a single killer responsible for all 10 individuals (whole or parts) found off Ocean Parkway ? When you say "Manorville", do you mean all six bodies found there since 2000, or just Jessica Taylor, Jane Doe and the 2 John Does found in close proximity to each other?

    Once you clarify that, can I ask you what leads you to believe that these murders are all the work of one serial killer? I see similarities between the four AC victims and the four Gilgo victims, but I don't see similarities between those victims and the other Ocean Pkwy victims (whole or parts), or any of the Manorville victims (whole or parts), other than the fact that some parts of two of those victims ended up in both locations. I'm trying to see what you and others see with respect to those connections. Help me out here.

    ETA: I get a bit confused with respect to actual body counts, since parts were scattered, so bear with me if my counts are off. I think you probably know what I'm asking, though.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    MK, first I will define my idea of:

    LISK= GB4

    Why RB?
    Mainly b/c RT's daughter was bf to MB
    And the fact that at least one had a ligature
    Also he has ties to Babylon, the Bronx and Central Florida (ALC)
    Also, I might add the transvestite found on OP because, iirc, he was beaten about the skull.

    BUT: Then I would have to consider the decapitated/dismembered remains on OP. As I believe this is really about smashing out their faces/personalities and not about making them harder to ID. Why leave the blanket and jewelry on the toddler and jewelry on the mother.

    So, yes the 11 remains on OP.

    Also, I believe he knows how to work on the whole "I'm just a helper persona and I'm really harmless...ask anyone who knows me... You can trust me."

    Manorville= woman & man November 2000
    JT and Man found July 2003
    And likely the man with the berry bush growing through remains
    Witness said he was wrapped in something and had no shoes on.

    Why RB?
    Because some of the above 11 were scattered on OP and torsos dumped in Manorville.
    Because he lives practically in walking distance from the dump sites and especially the Wading River Rd.
    Because he knows how to cut things up.

    To me, the earlier killings show some kind of torture, humiliation and sadistic acts.

    Then we come to AC 4 he is 40 years old and about to pay out on a big lawsuit.
    He lived within blocks of where KR grew up.
    Because they were left in a straight line in a group of 4 facing the ocean and a copy of "Beach Rd" was left next to the remains.
    Because BB, ALC, RT all look like his wife.
    Because the Holidays were approaching.
    Because he looks like the AC4 composite sketch.

    His MO:
    It's just all of it combined. I'm not putting much weight on COD because I think each case is more or less a project or production to him. I believe it is more about the impetus to kill for the reaction of the witnesses, LE, family and friends as well as for the stalking and taunting afterwards.

    ETA: His DOB: JULY 1st, 1966
    Wife's DOB: June 24, 1969

    All but ALC in the GB4 were abducted in late June and early July. And Amber, the last of the four placed together was taken near Labor Day.
    Last edited by Just K; 08-03-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    I no longer know which murders people are referring to when they say "LISK" and "Manorville", so would you mind clarifying your post for me, K ? When you say LISK, do you mean the killer of just the GB4, or do you mean a single killer responsible for all 10 individuals (whole or parts) found off Ocean Parkway ? When you say "Manorville", do you mean all six bodies found there since 2000, or just Jessica Taylor, Jane Doe and the 2 John Does found in close proximity to each other?
    I think this is a good point for ALL of us to remember! It's clear that we all have different theories and see different connections, so I think it's a good idea for all of us to be very specific about which murders/victims we're talking about, rather than using catch-all like "LISK," "OP," and "Manorville." (Perhaps the one exception is AC4.)
    Fascinated by the psychology of serial killers. Obsessed with the LISK case and other possible Long Island serial killers.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    I'm leaning toward him being Manorville, Lisk, AC4 and maybe even Wilmington.
    Me too, but I think that soon there will have to be something that illuminates the subject. Right now, JB's pretty much a cipher - we don't really know where he's been working, hanging out, who he knows - really we know almost nothing. We'll have bits and pieces of the puzzle soon; for all we know JB has solid alibis for all of the important dates. Or, in the other direction, we might start getting people ID'ing him as having been on the south shore, people with stories to share. At any rate, the wall of silence will crumble eventually.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    Considering he is the only suspect in three brutal murders that all occurred within six months of each other and when he was 27 years old, it is not out of the question for him to have committed a couple dozen murders since the age of 21. (1987/1988)

    OP (GB4, JD (legs 1996) JD Mother, JD Toddler, JD Transvestite male, JD skull?) = 9
    AC 4
    MV 5 2000 JD Female and JD Male , 2003 JD Male & JT and 2013 UID Male with berry bush growing through remains
    RT, CM & SC 3
    Wimington 2 or 3

    That would be 23 or 24 and doesn't include some of the very likely ones like these 13 victims: So possible total could be 36+ or-

    June 1, 1986 (Just after Memorial Day) PATRICIA COSTELLO of Brentwood, Suffolk County, was living in Bay Shore at the time of her murder. She worked as a topless dancer/cocktail waitress at various bars in Suffolk County. At about 5pm, Sunday, June 1, 1986, a horseback rider in Heckscher State Park found Ms. Costello’s nude, strangled body, approximately 200 feet from the shore of the Great South Bay in Islip. Seemingly, the assailant tried to make the murder appear to be a suicide by tying one end of a piece of material around Ms. Costello’s neck and the other around a nearby tree.

    May 23, 1987
    SOURCE: Body Found in Brookville: [NASSAU AND SUFFOLK Edition]
    Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 23 MAY 1987: 14
    Quote:
    The badly decomposed body of an unidentified male was found partially buried yesterday off an estate-lined street in Brookville by two landscapers clearing wood from one of the homes' manicured lots.

    Local authorities said the man's head was smashed beyond recognition and that the body had been lying in the shallow gully for more than a week. Police found no identification on the fully clothed man, who they believe was white or Hispanic.

    Police said the body, covered with leaves and broken twigs, was found about 11 a.m. in a wooded area along a private, unnamed road off Brookville Road. The road leads to a cluster of four homes, about a quarter mile from the Brookville police station. Brookville Road is the site of several million-dollar estates.

    July 18, 1992 IVONNE RIVERA, vanished from TJ's, once a popular bar in the waterfront village of Babylon, 23-year-old statistics major left the bar alone about 2:30 a.m. , planning to walk home. Her battered, naked body was discovered by a man walking his dog in a grassy area near the Babylon grade school. The cause of death was listed as blunt force trauma. Police never recovered her clothes, and declined then, and now, to say whether she had been sexually assaulted.

    June 28, 1997 found: (Probably died June 25, 1997) PEACHES, unidentified black woman, torso found with head and hands cut off, found by a hiker in Hempstead Lake State Park. She was wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag and stuffed into a dark-green Rubbermaid container with a floral pillow sham and frayed red towel.

    July 22, 2005 Jamie Diane Seymor missing from the Port Authority

    On March 3, 2007, (Cherries) another woman’s torso, stabbed and stuffed inside a suitcase, washed ashore in Mamaroneck. One of her leg bones and her right foot with her toe nails half polished washed up from the Long Island Sound later on March 27 among the rocks in Cold Spring Harbor. On March 28, her severed leg bone washed up in a plastic bag a short distance away at the estate of Cablevision billionaire James Dolan. The rest of her has never been found.

    Sept. 14, 2007 THALIA STATHIS disappears; In July, a New York state trooper found her badly decomposed human remains in a vinyl bag that had been dumped on the shoulder of the Southern State Parkway in North Merrick, N.Y

    6/26/2008 TANYA RUSH disappeared from Brooklyn. Dismembered woman was found stuffed in a suitcase near Newbridge Road in Bellmore off the Southern State Parkway, a 39-year-old mother of three, fingerprints were on file from a previous arrest.

    June 21, 2010 JENNIFER PAPAIN, a North Patchogue prostitute who advertised on Craigslist

    Jun. 21, 2010 in Long Island Sound BLACK MALE , five miles north of Port Jefferson, 5’9”, 160 lbs, thick black hair, mustache and beard. No clothing on body.

    7-6-10 Elena Jazmir Lozada, Tuesday after the 4th of July weekend, which was a three-day weekend with Monday the holiday. https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/8308/0/
    She is from the exact same area as MW.

    Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am US/Eastern MICHAEL TAUS Missing West Islip L.I. after blind date arranged on internet. Missing with pitbull.

    Something occurs to me about these males: Maybe the killer sets up dates with them but acually attacks them and dumps them more half hazardly because his goal here is to use their vehicle to abduct the prostitutes...This is THEORY!

    PS Thanks to Seaslug and Redbird for finding most of this data.
    Last edited by Just K; 08-03-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,660
    I remember when they found one of the skulls on OP they were saying it had been there for sometime because a plant was growing throught it. And just k you brought up the manorville man with the berry plant growing thru him.....could these plants have sprout up by seeds stuck to the victims from the killers truck or clothes?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    If the OP skull had a berry bush growing through it then I would think they may have been dumped around the same time.

    For the victim whose head has never been found (Possible female 1987...black lace found on body part), I wonder if they checked that Skull and other parts that washed up from NY in to NJ's waters (1990)?

    P.S. Thanks to Seaslug and Redbird for many of these stories.
    Last edited by Just K; 08-03-2014 at 04:36 PM.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,660
    I doubt it was berry bush on OP right? I thought it was Jessica Taylor's skull that had the plant growing through it....

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
    I doubt it was berry bush on OP right? I thought it was Jessica Taylor's skull that had the plant growing through it....
    I don't remember. It may have been or the Nov 2000 Female MV or the Mother of the toddler...I can't remember...there are soooooooooooooooooo many dead, headless, handless, footless and even ribless bodies all over LI.

    It's sickening! I'm from a major Metro area with lots of woods/suburbs and we have nowhere near this and almost never HEADLESS bodies...none that I recall and the UIDs seem to get matched up very quickly. Sometimes within days or weeks. Very few UIDs in these parts. Lots of unsolved murders, though.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,660
    "The first purchase was made in 1641 and the price paid was land was thirty needles, six hatchets, six shovels, six coats, six bottles, thirty eel spears, ten fathoms of wampum and then knives. It is stated in the History of the original Township of Huntington that the Indians were cheated by the whites. It’s because of this that many feel that the land was cursed."

    http://www.lipri.org/project/the-legend-of-mt-misery/

    The same goes for Massapequa with the John Underhill Massacre of the 1640's. It's strange to me that Melissa lived on Underhill Ave in the Bronx, only to be lured to Massapequa before her death. And Bittrolff grew up up the road from the Poospatuck reservation, one of the only remnants of a lost civilization remaining on LI.
    http://longisland.news12.com/feature...equa-1.6525498
    Last edited by LindsayLohan6; 08-03-2014 at 07:27 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,054
    bad karma, eh?
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Locked Room
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Considering he is the only suspect in three brutal murders that all occurred within six months of each other and when he was 27 years old, it is not out of the question for him to have committed a couple dozen murders since the age of 21. (1987/1988)

    OP (GB4, JD (legs 1996) JD Mother, JD Toddler, JD Transvestite male, JD skull?) = 9
    AC 4
    MV 5 2000 JD Female and JD Male , 2003 JD Male & JT and 2013 UID Male with berry bush growing through remains
    RT, CM & SC 3
    Wimington 2 or 3

    That would be 23 or 24 and doesn't include some of the very likely ones like these 13 victims: So possible total could be 36+ or-

    June 1, 1986 (Just after Memorial Day) PATRICIA COSTELLO of Brentwood, Suffolk County, was living in Bay Shore at the time of her murder. She worked as a topless dancer/cocktail waitress at various bars in Suffolk County. At about 5pm, Sunday, June 1, 1986, a horseback rider in Heckscher State Park found Ms. Costello’s nude, strangled body, approximately 200 feet from the shore of the Great South Bay in Islip. Seemingly, the assailant tried to make the murder appear to be a suicide by tying one end of a piece of material around Ms. Costello’s neck and the other around a nearby tree.

    May 23, 1987
    SOURCE: Body Found in Brookville: [NASSAU AND SUFFOLK Edition]
    Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 23 MAY 1987: 14
    Quote:
    The badly decomposed body of an unidentified male was found partially buried yesterday off an estate-lined street in Brookville by two landscapers clearing wood from one of the homes' manicured lots.

    Local authorities said the man's head was smashed beyond recognition and that the body had been lying in the shallow gully for more than a week. Police found no identification on the fully clothed man, who they believe was white or Hispanic.

    Police said the body, covered with leaves and broken twigs, was found about 11 a.m. in a wooded area along a private, unnamed road off Brookville Road. The road leads to a cluster of four homes, about a quarter mile from the Brookville police station. Brookville Road is the site of several million-dollar estates.

    July 18, 1992 IVONNE RIVERA, vanished from TJ's, once a popular bar in the waterfront village of Babylon, 23-year-old statistics major left the bar alone about 2:30 a.m. , planning to walk home. Her battered, naked body was discovered by a man walking his dog in a grassy area near the Babylon grade school. The cause of death was listed as blunt force trauma. Police never recovered her clothes, and declined then, and now, to say whether she had been sexually assaulted.

    June 28, 1997 found: (Probably died June 25, 1997) PEACHES, unidentified black woman, torso found with head and hands cut off, found by a hiker in Hempstead Lake State Park. She was wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag and stuffed into a dark-green Rubbermaid container with a floral pillow sham and frayed red towel.

    July 22, 2005 Jamie Diane Seymor missing from the Port Authority

    On March 3, 2007, (Cherries) another woman’s torso, stabbed and stuffed inside a suitcase, washed ashore in Mamaroneck. One of her leg bones and her right foot with her toe nails half polished washed up from the Long Island Sound later on March 27 among the rocks in Cold Spring Harbor. On March 28, her severed leg bone washed up in a plastic bag a short distance away at the estate of Cablevision billionaire James Dolan. The rest of her has never been found.

    Sept. 14, 2007 THALIA STATHIS disappears; In July, a New York state trooper found her badly decomposed human remains in a vinyl bag that had been dumped on the shoulder of the Southern State Parkway in North Merrick, N.Y

    6/26/2008 TANYA RUSH disappeared from Brooklyn. Dismembered woman was found stuffed in a suitcase near Newbridge Road in Bellmore off the Southern State Parkway, a 39-year-old mother of three, fingerprints were on file from a previous arrest.

    June 21, 2010 JENNIFER PAPAIN, a North Patchogue prostitute who advertised on Craigslist

    Jun. 21, 2010 in Long Island Sound BLACK MALE , five miles north of Port Jefferson, 5’9”, 160 lbs, thick black hair, mustache and beard. No clothing on body.

    7-6-10 Elena Jazmir Lozada, Tuesday after the 4th of July weekend, which was a three-day weekend with Monday the holiday. https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/8308/0/
    She is from the exact same area as MW.

    Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am US/Eastern MICHAEL TAUS Missing West Islip L.I. after blind date arranged on internet. Missing with pitbull.

    Something occurs to me about these males: Maybe the killer sets up dates with them but acually attacks them and dumps them more half hazardly because his goal here is to use their vehicle to abduct the prostitutes...This is THEORY!

    PS Thanks to Seaslug and Redbird for finding most of this data.
    This is a really good post, JustK. I replied to over in the possible victims thread as I thought my response would be more appropriate there:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post10818098
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

    Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

    Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CANADA Canada - John Zacher, 45, Stratford, Ont, 11 May 1993
    By dotr in forum Resolved Cold Cases
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 01:38 AM
  2. UT UT - John Wagner, 34, Sandy, 24 Aug 1993
    By Kat in forum 1990's Missing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:59 AM
  3. Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:57 PM
  4. GUILTY CA - Michael & Colleen Hernandez for child abuse, Vacaville, 13 Nov 2010
    By Texas Mist in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread