652 users online (86 members and 566 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA

NJ - Anibal Cruz, 11, Daniel Agosto, 6, & Justin Paga, 5, Camden, June 2005

NBC10.com - News - Three Boys Reported Missing In Camden

The children were last seen by friends and relatives playing in a yard near Bergen Avenue at around 5:30 p.m.

The three have been identified as Anibal Cruz, 11; Daniel Agosto, 6: and Justin "Manny" Pagan, 5, all of Camden...

Relatives say Anibal was wearing a green shirt with sweatpants, Daniel was wearing blue sweatpants, and Justin is missing a tooth and wearing light blue shirt with a basketball on it.

"We love our kids very much," said a father of one of the boys. "If you know where they are at, please come forward. We miss them and we love them."

Relatives told NBC 10 these boys are very responsible. They are three friends who often play together but never have disappeared like this before.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of these boys, you are urged to contact Camden police at 856-757-7042.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Photos of missing boys

Mahatma Gandhi

Video news report

Mahatma Gandhi

mcall.com - Camden family, police search for 3 missing boys

... "I turned my back for two seconds and they were gone," said Jessica Pagan, Jesstin's mother, who brought her son from their home in nearby Mount Ephraim to the city to visit friends.

A passer-by at about 8:15 a.m. Thursday told one of the mothers the boys were seen late Wednesday near the Delaware River, about three blocks from the house where they had been playing. Friends and relatives headed there to continue searching.

The home from which they disappeared is a few doors from a school and in a neighborhood that is safer than most in Camden, which has been called the nation's most dangerous city.

Mahatma Gandhi

A passer-by at about 8:15 a.m. Thursday told one of the mothers the boys were seen late Wednesday near the Delaware River, about three blocks from the house where they had been playing. Friends and relatives headed there to continue searching.
    Oh no, please don't let this be another drowning...not that I want it to be an abduction either.

I pray that they find them soon, safe and alive...
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

NJ - Anibal Cruz, 11, Daniel Agosto, 6, & Justin Paga, 5, Camden, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160455,00.html

This blows my mind - three of them??
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 06-05-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lady-eowyn
    Oh no, please don't let this be another drowning...not that I want it to be an abduction either.

I pray that they find them soon, safe and alive...

The river was my first thought. THis happens every summer in Philly and Camde, over and over again.

My apologies; I didn't realize there was already a thread for these boys. Mods, please delete if you wish.

I grew up on a lake in Mt Epraim. No one ever drowned, we fell in alot, but never drowned, however that Delaware River could be dangerous. Thats so dirty, those kids shouldn't haven't even been messing near it. I learned to water ski in the Delaware with dead fish floating all over the place. Yuk!

It was said on the news this morning that the river is fast-moving at that location. So if they fell in, it would be bad. I'm hoping that they didn't because would all 3 fall in together? Wouldn't at least one make it back? I'm hoping and praying that they will be okay.

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    It was said on the news this morning that the river is fast-moving at that location. So if they fell in, it would be bad. I'm hoping that they didn't because would all 3 fall in together? Wouldn't at least one make it back? I'm hoping and praying that they will be okay.
    Logically you would think if one of the younger ones fell in that the older one (11 yr old) would run for help...and if the older one fell in that the younger ones would be too afraid to try and help. So yes, I agree that to me it would seem strange that all three fell in at the same time. But stranger things have happened
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

How sad.

I pray those boys are found safe.

Maybe the younger one(s) fell in and the older one went in to try to save them.

Hoping this has a happy outcome.

Turbo
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

My opinion!

When those big ships pass by with the tug boats the waves are huge.

I hope they find them. I am thinking if they went into the water, search boats would have found them by now.

The Courier Post is the local paper, but it only had the same story as Fox.

From looking at a map, that area, looks like the Cramer Hill area. Bergen Ave runs to what looks like a stream off the Delaware. If their in the water they will find them.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/23/mis....ap/index.html

Police Chief Edwin Figueroa said authorities had received several reported sightings of the children in different parts of the city.
    The place from which they disappeared is a few doors from a school and in a neighborhood that is safer than most in Camden, which last fall was ranked most dangerous in the United States in a reference book that compares crime statistics.

The area is about three blocks from the Delaware River, and family and relatives briefly went to a wooded area along the river Thursday morning and called out the children's names.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast