1193 users online (260 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Panama - Lisanne Froon, 22, & Kris Kremers, 21, Boquete, 1 April 2014 - #3

Police in Panama are hunting two young Dutch women who disappeared after making plans to go on a country walk near the mountain town of Boquete.
    http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...n_disappea.php

The women still have not been found.
    A Facebook page has been created for them: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisan...88075314805262

I think this Dutch article says something along the lines of; following the bad news of confirmation of identities, the families will continue to search for answers to the many questions that remain, and that how the girls were killed must be examined.

Please correct me if that's wrong. It's google translation.

http://www.elsevier.nl/Buitenland/ni...mers-1548148W/
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Panama - Dutch women Lisanne Froon, 22, & Kris Kremers, 21, Boquete, 1 Apr 2014 , #3

Please continue here.

Please be mindful of the rules.
    You can find them here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

Thread #1

Thread #2

Did someone yet find out at what time the pressco will be?

And I hope there is one today, because we all thought that there would be one yesterday, but there wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Please continue here.

Please be mindful of the rules.
    You can find them here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

Thread #1

Thread #2
    I'd like to read the final pages of #2, but I can't seem to reach that thread -- I get a 'no permission' message instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindengracht View Post
    I'd like to read the final pages of #2, but I can't seem to reach that thread -- I get a 'no permission' message instead.
    Maybe that is because Coldpizza is reviewing the thread at the moment?

As regards the statement made by Mr. Kremers and his search party: to me it's just a couple of assumptions made by a group of non-professional detectives. What we heard is an opinion that Mr. Kremers already held before this reconstruction started. The interesting part is the confirmation that the girls were at the top of the trail around 1 PM, and then went further into the jungle. But Mr. Kremers didn't think they lost their way after that. I'm not exactly sure why, but the press conference may shed some light on this.

Where is the thread? Are we going on here?

Because part 2 of the thread is locked currently and it might be easier for new users as well, here some info from the previous topics:

Map I made with the help of local guides Feliciano and Baru (thanks!). Feliciano was part of the search team that found the shoes and bones in June. Click on it for a larger version:

The jeans shorts of Kris probably have been found (see this video 4:40) near the dangerous crossings (the second cable bridge) on the map above.

Photo of Lisanne on top of the Pianista trail.

There are also witnesses who claim to have seen Lissane and Kris in the afternoon. For example near Casa Pedro, as shown on the map above. The photo of Lissane looks to have been taken earlier on the day, so there's a conflict between those. Either there's something wrong with the declaration of the witnesses or the photo has been taken on a different time/day than we think. It could also be a Photohop compostion, but there are no good clues for this to support that.

EDIT: Changed my mind on posting that article.

But KingRoad has a point. There was a lot of new (and surprising) info here this morning (Dutch time), and there may be more after the pressco today. Maybe we could post the news of this morning here again?

Hi guys, let me clear a few things up for you.

The last thread was pulled for review as it had several alerts and I don't have time to go over it right now. Also, the thread got really long so it was time for a new one anyway. The thread will return fairly soon.

As far as posting theories that is fine, that's what we do here. With that being said you just need to state that, ie In my opinion (imo) or I speculate etc. The theories though can't imply or implicate someone or someones that haven't been named a person or persons of interest in Main Stream Media (MSM) or by Law Enforcement.

If you state something as fact you must provide a MSM link to back it up.

Hope that helps

there is a description af a waterfall on Sendero El Pianista, however I find it in the Dutch version:

http://www.hablayapanama.com/nl/ecot...king/#pianista

ithe Dutch text mentions 3 miradores.

You can change the screen when pressing the English flag in the corner above.

In the English text I can however NOT find a description of a waterfalll, why is that?

http://www.hablayapanama.com/ecotour...king/#pianista

What is the waterfall like?

I'll start

De Telegraaf http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2...erdood___.html

Dutch
    'Geen hongerdood Kris en Lisanne'

door John van den Heuvel
    PANAMA -
    De ouders van de in Panama omgekomen Kris Kremers geloven niet dat hun dochter door te verdwalen in de jungle rond Boguete een hongerdood is gestorven.

Hans en Roelie Kremers reconstrueerden afgelopen dagen met lokale gidsen en hulpverleners de tocht die hun dochter samen met Lisanne liep op de dag van hun verdwijning. Anders dan steeds verondersteld gingen de twee meisjes veel eerder naar boven en bereikten zij op 1 april al rond een uur ’s middags de top van de zogeheten Pianista trail.

De meiden keerden niet via hetzelfde pad terug, maar namen een route over de top verder de jungle in. Op de top fotografeerden zij elkaar. Het einde van de dag probeerden zij via hun telefoon alarm te slaan, zo blijkt uit inmiddels geanalyseerde telefoongegevens.

Gevaarlijke rivier
    Uit de eigen reconstructie blijkt volgens de ouders van Kris ook dat de meisjes al ver voor het oversteken van een gevaarlijke rivier in de problemen zijn gekomen. „Wij komen tot de conclusie dat verdwalen of een ongeluk niet waarschijnlijk is”, aldus de ouders van Kris. Hans en Roelie Kremers geven vandaag in Panama een persconferentie waar ze hun bevindingen nader toelichten.
    Eerder maakten autoriteiten in Panama en Nederland bekend dat het onderzoek tot nu toe uitwees dat verdwalen en verhongeren van de meisjes het meest aannemelijk is. De politie baseert zich daarbij, naast analyse van sporen en menselijke resten, ook op telefoongegevens en foto’s op het digitale fototoestel van de meisjes.

De nog altijd intens verdrietige ouders hopen dat justitie in Panama toezeggingen om verder te zoeken naar stoffelijke resten van de twee meisjes nakomt. „We willen ook alle inwoners van Boquete bedanken voor alle hulp en steun bij onze zoektocht de afgelopen maanden”, aldus Hans en Roelie Kremers. De ouders van Lisanne zijn in Nederland achtergebleven.

English (Google Translate, later adjusted by me)
    'No starvation Kris and Lisanne'

by John van den Heuvel
    PANAMA -
    The parents of Kris Kremers do not believe their daughter died of starvation as a result of getting lost in the jungle around Boguete.
    Hans and Roelie Kremers with the help of local guides and helpers reconstructed in recent days the journey that their daughter and Lisanne took on the day of their disappearance. Unlike always believed the two girls went up much the Pianista trail much earlier on April 1, and reached the top of the so-called Pianista trail at approximatly 1 PM.

The girls did not return through the same path back, but took a route over the top of the jungle. At the top they photographed eachother. The end of the day they tried using their phone to raise the alarm as it turns out now analyzed phone records.

Dangerous river
    From its own reconstruction also shows, according to the parents of Kris, that the girls came into trouble long before crossing a dangerous river. "We've come to the conclusion that getting lost or an accident is not likely," said the parents of Kris. Hans Kremers and Roelie give a press conference today in Panama where they explain their findings.

Earlier the Panamaian and Netherlands authorities were aware that the investigation so far showed that the most scenario was for the girls to have gotten lost and and die from starvation. The police bases this on analysis of trace and human remains, including telephone information and photos on the digital camera of the girls.
    The still deeply grieving parents hope that justice in Panama promises to continue the search for remains of the two girls to fulfill. "We also want to thank all the residents of Boquete for all the help and support in our quest in recent months," said Hans Kremers and Roelie. The parents of Lisanne have remained in the Netherlands.
    Last edited by Bigotes; 08-03-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aernout View Post
    there is a description af a waterfall on Sendero El Pianista, however I find it in the Dutch version:

http://www.hablayapanama.com/nl/ecot...king/#pianista

ithe Dutch text mentions 3 miradores.

You can change the screen when pressing the English flag in the corner above.

In the English text I can however NOT find a description of a waterfalll, why is that?

http://www.hablayapanama.com/ecotour...king/#pianista

What is the waterfall like?
    This is a description of various hikes with waterfalls and none of them is on El Pianista.
    There is no description of el Pianista among these hikes.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast