1086 users online (218 members and 868 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Mars hills church in news again

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bel...269759231.html

remb all the rumors in the Nicholas Francisco case?
    Dont Be A Sheep

Small churches have problems too, but the mega-churches do it up big-time! And $o often it'$ about $$$$$... I wouldn't want Driscoll as a minister or spiritual example.

"...new documents have been unearthed from 2000, when the church opened up a we'll-take-all-questions message board and Driscoll published some vicious rants under the macho pseudonym William Wallace II who writes about living in a "pussified nation"

Highlighted text:
    http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/arc...ssified-nation

Driscoll admitted to being William Wallace II , but ex-church insiders say Mars Hill tried to scrub the actual comments from their website and even called members who they suspected kept physical copies and told them to destroy them.

Interesting how the Christian woman brought back to the US is right next to this one.

At least, up to now, you can think, say, believe whatever you choose until you put your hands on another person or violate their rights.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.