SIDEBAR #26- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, LambChop! For a moment, I though I was left behind again and was going to have to sleuth my WS friends to find them:scared:

Jurors were able to ask questions during the trial, are they allowed to ask during sentencing, too?

Jane Velez and Nancy Grace will be discussing the trial tonite.

Call me crazy... but I don't think it would be the worst thing if JM brought in a sharp, female 2nd chair. JA is used to JM.... so throw her a curve.

Please post what Nancy and Jane have to say about JA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me crazy... but I don't think it would be the worst thing if JM brought in a sharp, female 2nd chair. JA is used to JM.... so throw her a curve.

If you're crazy then I must be too, cuz I was thinking something along the same line.

No doubt Jodi believes that she will be able to "Juan up" the brilliant Prosecutor.

Not a chance, Ms. Arias.

:moo:

Aloha everyone! I haven't posted in along time but have kept up with reading as much as possible.

I'm not surprised this convicted murderer wants to represent herself, doesn't surprise me she wants to go mano e mano with Mr. Martinez same thing she has done with her other boyfriends and Mr. Alexander.

This convicted murderer wants to be front and center look at me, look at me. So much for ALV testifying and trying to convince the jury this convicted murder has low self esteem. Sure she does.

Apparently she wants to go out in flames.... Hit her with all you have Mr. Martinez, get her locked up in that incinerator there in Perryville so she can burn.

How on earth is this a "jaw-dropping move" when Jodi already did it once before???

How on earth is this a "jaw-dropping move" when Jodi already did it once before???

Sounds as if it is "jaw-dropping" because she tried it once before and now, here we go again. jmo

Bernina said:
"Sidebar"

"Objection"

"Overruled"

​Just prepping for the inevitable!

Hopefully we get to watch (maybe after sentencing) and I'll count how many objections, etc.!!!

Kakidoll said:
Maybe if we all write to CFJA, send her a postcard how we WANT to see her on tv, she'll file a motion to ALLOW cameras again ;-) ahh to be a fly on the wall at the sidebars.

Oh - that would be good! Let's ALL send her postcards and tell her how much we want to see our "hero" - you know she'd want to please her fans!!! LOL!

Lambchop said:
I believe there will be cameras but the actual footage will not be released until after the sentencing phase is complete. I do think they will still be able to use twitter.

Yes, I believe I saw that too! I sure hope so!!!

Now back to reading THIS thread!
:seeya:

What kind of a business woman is JA? You could not buy this type of publicity with the cameras in the courtroom for selling her art work. jmo

So, Jodi is representing herself now. I wonder if she has been reading law books or practicing her act while incarcerated. I wish we can have streaming trial coverage again. Juan vs. Jodi! Round 2 :lol:

How does it work for witnesses? Surely she can't defend her defendants? How does that work?

Thank you, LambChop! For a moment, I though I was left behind again and was going to have to sleuth my WS friends to find them:scared:

Jurors were able to ask questions during the trial, are they allowed to ask during sentencing, too?

Yes, if the witness needs to expound on something.

Jane Velez and Nancy Grace will be discussing the trial tonite.

:puke:

They're worse than the rag mags you see at the check out counter. "Breaking News!!!" "This just in!!!" "Surprise witness!!!"

I have more integrity and valid info on this case in my little finger than those two combined. Pfffttttt!!!!
Glad Juan didn't stoop to THAT level and agree to an interview with those two clowns. Or Nurmi or Wilmont for that matter. Just fodder for that publicity hound, CMJA, and ratings for the rag queens, NG and JVM.

Yes, and leave Det. Flores out of the picture this time. JMO

He's a "lone wolf", have yet to see him prosecute a trial with a 2nd chair. His "sidekick" is usually the main detective in the case. Personally, I think a female 2nd chair would end up in a court :bigfight:with CMJA. She does have the ability to get under most female's skin. She's such a smart :behind: you just want to :slapfight:.

:puke:

They're worse than the rag mags you see at the check out counter. "Breaking News!!!" "This just in!!!" "Surprise witness!!!"

I have more integrity and valid info on this case in my little finger than those two combined. Pfffttttt!!!!
Glad Juan didn't stoop to THAT level and agree to an interview with those two clowns. Or Nurmi or Wilmont for that matter. Just fodder for that publicity hound, CMJA, and ratings for the rag queens, NG and JVM.
Well, the first trial sky rocketed their ratings. They should be able to have freedom of press for the second round. What I know is true, is that if HLN puts this trial back on, I'd be one of the viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy