1264 users online (277 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OR - Jennifer Huston, 38, Dundee, 24 July 2014 - #4

Jennifer Huston, 38, left her home last Thursday at 5:45 p.m., went to the Oregon First Community Credit Union in Newberg about three miles away and then to a nearby Circle K gas station on Portland Road. She has not been seen since.

Jennifer is 5'7" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black and pink Nike shoes and black yoga pants. She drives a dark green 1999 Lexus LX 470 with Oregon plates WXH 011. The SUV has a U-shaped crack in the windshield on the passenger side and a Yakima ski rack mounted on the roof.

Any tips or leads should be referred to the Newberg-Dundee Police Department by calling 503-537-1246.

MAP OF SEARCH AREAS

HOW TO USE SEARCH MAP

PREVIOUS THREADS
    Thread #1

Thread #2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Latest News

Husband of missing Oregon woman Jennifer Huston passed polygraph

Missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, Ore., and purchased Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills ó a non-lethal dose ó before she disappeared last week, police said Tuesday night.

[snip]

Police said there remains no evidence of a crime in this investigation. Because police canít prove she is endangered, they said itís been difficult obtaining subpoenas related to the investigation.

http://q13fox.com/2014/07/29/police-...sed-polygraph/

The San Juan County Sheriff's Office said Monday that it received no information confirming that Jennifer Huston, the 38-year-old missing Dundee mom, is on the San Juan Islands.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ng_oregon.html

Jmo it would never occur to me that Unisom or Tylenol PM would be helpful for sea-sickness. There are products for that.
    Dramamine, which is used for motion sickness is comprised of an antihistamine containing Diphenhydramine. Many of the same medications contain the same active ingredient, they are just slapped with a different label and marketed for different purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by polevaultpower View Post
    In the summer, when the weather is calm, seasickness is rarely an issue on the San Juan routes. The ferries are huge and very very stable. I get seasick fairly easily and the only time I have had the slightest issue was going through some storms in the winter.

I've been on the Mukilteo-South Whidbey route in the middle of big wind storms and did feel a little queasy then.

I just find it highly unlikely that she would have bought the sleep aid in preparation for a ferry ride to the San Juans.
    True - the weather we've had recently wouldn't have caused choppy waters on the Sound. I get motion sick at the drop of a hat every time I fly, but I've only gotten nauseous on a ferry boat once when the swells were higher than usual due to stormy weather.

If someone was prone to sea/motion sickness regardless of water conditions, why wouldn't they buy Dramamine (dimenhydrinate ), instead of diphenhydramine to prevent nausea, especially since Dramamine is less likely to cause drowsiness?

Dramamine contains less diphenhydramine than Benadryl and also contains another ingredient that combats the drowsy effect caused by the diphenhydramine.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Sorry JulieAnne....I chopped up your post 1374 instead of quoting it.....not sure what I did wrong.

Posted by JulieAnne:

"7.)... the pics of her... there are no wrinkles around her eyes when she is pictured smiling. I just wonder if she just wasn't happy. I believe she knew her boys would be safe and well."

good observation....I hadn't noticed but you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    "7.)... the pics of her... there are no wrinkles around her eyes when she is pictured smiling. I just wonder if she just wasn't happy. I believe she knew her boys would be safe and well."

good observation....I hadn't noticed but you're right.
    Shortly after she went missing, I looked at pics of JH and noticed that although her mouth was smiling, her eyes looked sad (to me). IMO, her smile didn't reach her eyes. When a person smiles a genuine smile, their eyes 'smile' as well.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    Shortly after she went missing, I looked at pics of JH and noticed that although her mouth was smiling, her eyes looked sad (to me). IMO, her smile didn't reach her eyes. When a person smiles a genuine smile, their eyes 'smile' as well.
    Botox?

raised close enough to Tacoma to be pretty street smart.
    M O O, as per usual

So not to be crude, or cast Jennifer in a bad light, but has anyone checked dating websites, swingers websites, etc? I know they searched her computer, but on a smart phone, you can easily have a whole separate email account, Facebook account, etc that your spouse would never know about.

A combination of Nicholas Francisco and Suzy Favor Hamilton makes it impossible for me to rule that out: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...amilton-136952

You never know. You can never say 100% for sure that someone wouldn't do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by polevaultpower View Post
    So not to be crude, or cast Jennifer in a bad light, but has anyone checked dating websites, swingers websites, etc? I know they searched her computer, but on a smart phone, you can easily have a whole separate email account, Facebook account, etc that your spouse would never know about.

A combination of Nicholas Francisco and Suzy Favor Hamilton makes it impossible for me to rule that out: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...amilton-136952

You never know. You can never say 100% for sure that someone wouldn't do something like that.
    This is very crude and beyond the pale. The only reason I am replying is because you received some thanks. Those thanks negate my objection to your crass post.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
    This is very crude and beyond the pale. The only reason I am replying is because you received some thanks. Those thanks negate my objection to your crass post.
    I don't think the post was crude or crass. Scott Peterson had a secret life, that he maintained after he killed his wife and unborn child. His MIL defended him at first and said he was a good husband and looking forward to being a father. Just because JH is a woman or a mother does not mean she couldn't have a secrets, or even a secret life. Is it likely? No. But not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
    I don't think the post was crude or crass. Scott Peterson had a secret life, that he maintained after he killed his wife and unborn child. His MIL defended him at first and said he was a good husband and looking forward to being a father. Just because JH is a woman or a mother does not mean she couldn't have a secrets, or even a secret life. Is it likely? No. But not impossible.
    [modsnip] You are comparing a wife-killer to a missing wife.
    Last edited by Salem; 08-05-2014 at 03:03 AM.

quote by KH
    “We are powerless, we are just a group of people trying to find her. We have lots of resources because of all of the donations and all the volunteers that are searching.”
    http://kxl.com/2014/08/04/tip-on-dun...didnt-pan-out/

Knock it off - or I'll lock the thread.

Salem

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast