920 users online (178 members and 742 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MD - Frederick Neef, 34, Mexico Farms, 3 August 2014

http://www.times-news.com/breakingne...g-since-Sunday

An intense search began Tuesday afternoon for a Mexico Farms man who hasn’t been seen since he left his residence at 6 a.m. Sunday in what Allegany County Sheriff’s Lt. Randy Cutter described as an upset mood.

“We are searching for Frederick Richard Neef, 34, a white male,” Cutter said at 2:15 p.m. today...

Family members told police Neef was last seen wearing shorts and a T-shirt. He did not appear to be armed, they said.

Wow. There are a lot of agencies involved already. And it isn't normal to announce a MP "did not appear to be armed" is it?

Something weird is afoot.

4 Fire departments: District 16, Cresaptown, Oldtown and Bowling Green
    3 Law Enforcement Agencies currently there: State, County Sheriff and Natural Resources Police
    1 Ambulance group

They're set up at Homeland Security. National Parks Police are on the way. Trooper 5 is on standby.

WTH?
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Yeah, that's quite a response. From FB chatter, it sounds like he was on a four-wheeler when last seen, but I can't find that info on anything I can link to.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Yeah, that's quite a response. From FB chatter, it sounds like he was on a four-wheeler when last seen, but I can't find that info on anything I can link to.
    The original article now shows a picture of the ATV. He was, in fact, on it when last seen.
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

http://www.times-news.com/local/x197...g-since-Sunday

A Mexico Farms man missing since he left his residence early Sunday morning was found dead Tuesday, Allegany County Sheriff Craig Robertson said.

Frederick Neef, 34, died from injuries sustained in an all-terrain vehicle accident.

I was afraid that was how this would turn out. RIP Frederick.