717 users online (111 members and 606 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man: I bought every pie at Burger King to spite noisy child

The man said he stopped by a Burger King to get lunch and had a headache before he walked in. The next people who got in line were a mother and child, who was noisy and crying and repeatedly screamed, “I want a f---ing pie!”
    snip

Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all?
    http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/2621683...te-noisy-child

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    LOL....people are so funny!!

LOL... if the kid was yelling the 'F' word, I would have bought all the pies too and given them to every other child in the place.

lol sounds like something my friend and i would do...hhmm might have to suggest it the next time.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

that's just mean!

My friend and I got in a habit of every afternoon, going to the snack machine and buying a Zero candy bar. Another co-worker caught on to it, took the money from his cash drawer and bought every Zero in the machine, then would eat them in front of us. Then he got fired for stealing money from his cash drawer (unrelated to the Zeros). We found them after he was gone and instead of reporting it, cause we really couldn't prove that's where he got the money, we ate them. One each, every day, for a couple of weeks.
    Whats funny, I have not had a Zero since.

Good! The kid deserves it for being a epic brat. I would have turned around and yelled at him and his mom.

I think its funny... but suggest that you never poke the crazy - he mentioned the mother running after him, which could have lead to an "unhappy" meal / encounter.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Something smells in this story, and it's more like fish than pies.

Is there a witness to back this story up? It sounds more like what someone fantasizes they would do in such a situation than something that really happened. If a child was making that much of a commotion and a parent was doing nothing about it, wouldn't restaurant staff step in? Not buying it.

Shame on this so-called MSM outlet for using Reddit as a so-called viable news source.

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    My friend and I got in a habit of every afternoon, going to the snack machine and buying a Zero candy bar. Another co-worker caught on to it, took the money from his cash drawer and bought every Zero in the machine, then would eat them in front of us. Then he got fired for stealing money from his cash drawer (unrelated to the Zeros). We found them after he was gone and instead of reporting it, cause we really couldn't prove that's where he got the money, we ate them. One each, every day, for a couple of weeks.
    Whats funny, I have not had a Zero since.
    RSBM

Awww, man... --- you had to go and mention the "Zero" candy bars ! I used to love those things ! Cannot find them anymore at all. Probably a good thing.
    Sorry so off-topic !

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    RSBM

Awww, man... --- you had to go and mention the "Zero" candy bars ! I used to love those things ! Cannot find them anymore at all. Probably a good thing.
    Sorry so off-topic !
    7-11 near me has them...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyDawgDawg View Post

Is there a witness to back this story up? It sounds more like what someone fantasizes they would do in such a situation than something that really happened. If a child was making that much of a commotion and a parent was doing nothing about it, wouldn't restaurant staff step in? Not buying it.

Shame on this so-called MSM outlet for using Reddit as a so-called viable news source.
    You clearly have never been inside a Burger King, or other fast food chain, in the Baltimore area. Managers don't step in, they would be beaten to a bloody pulp...

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    RSBM

Sorry so off-topic !
    Wal-Mart. Giant ones are 99 cents.

I am sure things like this happen when there is a batty child and inattentive parent, but I am not sure if that was the case as reported. Wouldn't other people come forward?

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

I don't even care if it's true....I loved the story!!!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice