Man: I bought every pie at Burger King to spite noisy child

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
LOL... if the kid was yelling the 'F' word, I would have bought all the pies too and given them to every other child in the place.

lol sounds like something my friend and i would do...hhmm might have to suggest it the next time.

My friend and I got in a habit of every afternoon, going to the snack machine and buying a Zero candy bar. Another co-worker caught on to it, took the money from his cash drawer and bought every Zero in the machine, then would eat them in front of us. Then he got fired for stealing money from his cash drawer (unrelated to the Zeros). We found them after he was gone and instead of reporting it, cause we really couldn't prove that's where he got the money, we ate them. One each, every day, for a couple of weeks.
Whats funny, I have not had a Zero since.

Good! The kid deserves it for being a epic brat. I would have turned around and yelled at him and his mom.

I think its funny... but suggest that you never poke the crazy - he mentioned the mother running after him, which could have lead to an "unhappy" meal / encounter.

Something smells in this story, and it's more like fish than pies.

Is there a witness to back this story up? It sounds more like what someone fantasizes they would do in such a situation than something that really happened. If a child was making that much of a commotion and a parent was doing nothing about it, wouldn't restaurant staff step in? Not buying it.

Shame on this so-called MSM outlet for using Reddit as a so-called viable news source.

My friend and I got in a habit of every afternoon, going to the snack machine and buying a Zero candy bar. Another co-worker caught on to it, took the money from his cash drawer and bought every Zero in the machine, then would eat them in front of us. Then he got fired for stealing money from his cash drawer (unrelated to the Zeros). We found them after he was gone and instead of reporting it, cause we really couldn't prove that's where he got the money, we ate them. One each, every day, for a couple of weeks.
Whats funny, I have not had a Zero since.
RSBM

Awww, man... :tantrum: :gaah: --- you had to go and mention the "Zero" candy bars ! :happydance: :) :D I used to love those things ! Cannot find them anymore at all. Probably a good thing.
Sorry so off-topic ! :blushing:

RSBM

Awww, man... :tantrum: :gaah: --- you had to go and mention the "Zero" candy bars ! :happydance: :) :D I used to love those things ! Cannot find them anymore at all. Probably a good thing.

7-11 near me has them...

Is there a witness to back this story up? It sounds more like what someone fantasizes they would do in such a situation than something that really happened. If a child was making that much of a commotion and a parent was doing nothing about it, wouldn't restaurant staff step in? Not buying it.

Shame on this so-called MSM outlet for using Reddit as a so-called viable news source.

You clearly have never been inside a Burger King, or other fast food chain, in the Baltimore area. Managers don't step in, they would be beaten to a bloody pulp...

RSBM

Wal-Mart. Giant ones are 99 cents.

I am sure things like this happen when there is a batty child and inattentive parent, but I am not sure if that was the case as reported. Wouldn't other people come forward?

I don't even care if it's true....I loved the story!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back