Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
7t9NcAy.jpg

Jenise Wright search ends in tragedy
Published August 07, 2014
Associated Press

SEATTLE – A four-day search for a missing Washington girl who vanished from her home over the weekend came to a tragic end Thursday, as authorities said they believe they have found the body of 6-year-old Jenise Wright.
Kitsap County sheriff's deputies are searching for a missing 6-year-old girl who was last seen Saturday night when she went to bed at the family home in east Bremerton.

The sheriff's office says Janice Paulette Wright was missing Sunday morning but the family didn't become concerned and call for help until Sunday night because she had left the home on previous occasions and wandered around the neighborhood.

A search began about 1:30 a.m. Monday with deputies and volunteers in and around the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park, where the girl lives wither her parents and six siblings. Searchers have used dogs and heat-sensing equipment.
http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/13fb26130b91480a972e65b4beba40d3/WA--Missing-Bremerton-Girl/
They became concerned when they hadn't heard from her by 8:30 p.m. and went door-to-door in the mobile home park looking for her. After being unable to find her, they called 911 at about 10 p.m...

The girl is white and Native American/Filipino. She is 3 feet tall, weighs 45 pounds, and has brown eyes and black hair. It's not known what she was wearing.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/police-searching-for-missing-girl_54824653

Thread #1
Thread #2

I hope this will be the thread where we get the rest of the answers. Justice for Jenise now!

We argue over the strangest things when info stops coming in and we have nothing to do but rehash. Trailer park v mobile home community tonight. It was attend or not attend Sea Fair the first night. We are a passionate group if nothing else.

Well....maybe I am a little sensitive right now, I am a little closer to situation than most here. This is a horrible tragedy and I speak for some locals, we don't know how to react. I do know that the community is staying away from the family. Obviously, everyone is on pins and needles waiting to hear more information, and some here are angry and just don't know what to do.

She was a beautiful little pixie and was not protected like she should have been.

Poor little lamb...that is all that I can say at the moment.

Ack! The door shut on me!
Nothing related to the family at all.
If a suspect came in and got Janise, isn't it possible
the other kids in that room that night were threatened as well?
I would think it's a good idea to not have them there for all of this. They don't need to be seeing it all... Moo
I would want them to feel safe.
Get away from the area...

All posts are MOO

Well....maybe I am a little sensitive right now, I am a little closer to situation than most here. This is a horrible tragedy and I speak for some locals, we don't know how to react. I do know that the community is staying away from the family. Obviously, everyone is on pins and needles waiting to hear more information, and some here are angry and just don't know what to do.

She was a beautiful little pixie and was not protected like she should have been.

I know how deeply this has shaken you. Jenise was blessed to live in a community that loved her so much. I hope that it won't turn out that she was killed by another in that community but whatever the outcome it won't take anything away from how much she was loved or how hard she was fought for. You've been such an angel and given so much.

I didn't see it, so I'm asking....is there an interview where dad says Jenise is a spoiled brat and gets away with everything.....older kids resent her or some such?

CPS came in AFTER she went missing. All the years she ran around apparently no one called.

I don't know why anyone would be defending this parenting method at this point.. It is absolutely horrible how she was taken care of.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cps-removes-kids-from-wash-home-after-6-year-old-goes-missing/

From your link:
"As detectives got into the investigation, they realized there was probable cause to remove two children from the house," Wilson told CBS affiliate KIRO.

I have yet to see one MSM article that has anyone in LE or CPS address WHY the children where removed. In one presser, LE refused to comment. Anyone who wants to say it was "neglect" is reading into it. There were also the previous charges against the father for molestation. Do we hang our hat on that? Or was it to separate the 8 and 12 year old from the parents to get statements from the children? Or was it just the initial response to what the possible outcome might be?
We don't KNOW why the 2 children were removed.
And then there is this: http://koin.com/2014/08/05/adult-sisters-of-missing-washington-girl-speak-out/

“From Jenise being gone, and CPS taking the kids away from her, it’s tough. It’s really tough on her,” Davis said of her mother, Denise Wright.Almajero responded to comments about her little sister’s freedom to play in the neighborhood.
“She stays in the neighborhood. She knows you don’t leave,” Almajero said. “She knows you don’t go in people’s houses. You go and play with your friends, you come and check in.”
Other residents in the park described Jenise as outgoing and unafraid to talk to anyone.
“She’s really independent. She’s tenacious,” the girl’s father, James Wright, told KOMO-TV, describing the neighborhood as safe and saying his daughter roamed the park.

This family has lost a daughter and a little sister.

There are no charges from LE or CPS for neglect or any other reason at this time.

LE has not named a family member as a POI.

I am not going to go half cocked, like NG and her ilk, the UK Daily Mail, or any other "Shock Value" trash tabloid that cares more about ratings than the truth.

I can only imagine how hard it must be there with all this horror. A beautiful child is gone.
Hugs.

I didn't see it, so I'm asking....is there an interview where dad says Jenise is a spoiled brat and gets away with everything.....older kids resent her or some such?

Yes. May take a minute to find it. It was the first interview.

“She is a social butterfly, she’s the youngest, she's a spoiled little brat, and she’s the princess of the household and she gets her way most times than the others and the older ones can’t stand it," said the girl's father, Jim Wright.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/

Knox beat me to it.

All posts are MOO

I'm done keeping an open mind regarding men who have priors for abusing/hurting children. I stuck my neck out on WS (while pretending to be in a court of law) for a prior convicted violent offender and he ended up being charged for the crime. In this case, knowing about the record is difficult to overlook.

I do feel for her parents they will have to live with it for the rest of their lives, the decision they have made not looking for her earlier, they will probably always think about the what if's what if i had called first thing the morning, what if i had not let her go out by her self in the past. etc

but they will have to take some some of the blame,

Lot of people change their parenting style after something close to home happens, my two oldest sisters had a lot more freedom then i did, I grew up in the area the lyon sisters went missing. after that whenever we asked to walk somewhere by are self and saying mom it will alright, the answer was I am sure their mother thought the same thing. we had to stay in the front yard. we know mom was always watching.

my son is 10, I do let him play outside in the yard, he knows not to go across the street unless i am watching. I have been out of eye sight before but overhead his friend, telling lets go over so-so house, My son will say, I have to ask mom, he told him we will be back before she knows your gone. My son told him its just not worth it, I will be lectured for hours, I will be grounded, she always finds out. I work from home, so i do try to let him play outside instead of being coped up int he house but he has rules, 80 percent of the time I am on the porch crocheting if daddy is not home. I know i cant watch him all the time, but he will never be a free regin child.

today, I quested him some, I asked him if a car pulled up and asked for directions, what do you do, I go in house and get you, if i cant get away i scream and trow a temper tantrum.

I asked him if they said they have some puppies, he said I tell them i don't like puppies and run ( i have never told him to say that. he loves puppies we have 2 dogs and 1 cat )

if somebody tell you your parents are hurt ? I dont go, a stranger would not come and get me if your hurt, they would have squad cars and uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh