Sodder Family Documentary

Carnifax

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently doing research into this story for an idea for a documentary. This story is compelling and intriguing and I think would translate well. It's a lot of work and I wanted to reach out to cyberspace for a couple of reasons. The first is to thank everyone involved in helping with the groundwork (George Bragg) but also curious if anyone had any desire to assist in almost any capacity.

I'm gathering teams to handle various parts of this idea. If you think you would like to help, we could use you. We need everything from researchers to web designers to someone good with facebook. We are inching to the filming stage and we need creative people to bounce ideas off of too.

If you would like to help please feel free to email me: LarchmontDan@Yahoo.com.

I will use this forum to post questions I cant find answers to and generally update the progress. Ive read what has been posted here and Ive been fascinated by everyones insight and commentary.

Thanks for reading!

Dan

Thanks alot i wish i could help but iam new to this story but i so look forward to watching your documentary.

It is moving forward. Lot's of behind the scenes stuff going on. This is a very interesting, compelling story and there might be a big of a story of how it has affected (and continues to affect) the community. More to come....

Sometimes these projects takes time especially when you are not working with a major network. I look forward to seeing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back