NC NC - Andre Thompson, 20 mos, Durham, 9 Aug 2014

Tonia

Reaction score
The child may possibly be in Durham or in Southport, N.C., with his mother, 24-year-old Dreama Ferguson, or his father, 38-year-old Andre Thompson.

Neither parent has legal custody of the child at this time, according to the Durham County Department of Social Services.

untitled-212.jpg

http://myfox8.com/2014/08/09/durham-police-search-for-missing-20-month-old-boy/

According to his article this is the second time they have taken this child.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/26237163/toddler-missing-for-2nd-time-in-2014-could-be-at-nc-coast-officials-say

The second article says the parents were arrested for child neglect in April.

Wish we had a lot more info: Pictures of the parents? Are they together (the mom and dad)? Possible vehicle?

I'm always confused about Amber Alerts and what qualifies, but I wish there was more media attention.

The better question is who has temporary custody of this little boy? Is CPS involved with supervised visitation and if not, it appears they should be if the parents have already taken the child once.

The most important fact is why he has been gone since August and we are just now hearing about it?!

The better question is who has temporary custody of this little boy? Is CPS involved with supervised visitation and if not, it appears they should be if the parents have already taken the child once.

The most important fact is why he has been gone since August and we are just now hearing about it?!

Without more specific info, I would guess CPS doesn't want to admit they lost a kid.

This child has been missing since August 2014. He is now over 3. I am guessing little resources are being put into this.....

Double post and a little behind the game. Sorry guys!

This baby, who was in the care of NC DSS, is still missing :-( Can't find any updated info on mom, but Dad was incarcerated and released since Andre went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back