1124 users online (232 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

Joelle Lockwood

Concerns Continue to Grow in Search of Missing Woman

Help Find Joelle Facebook page

Leaving nothing left unchecked, Evansville Police say they're continuing to look into a woman's disappearance. A little more than a month ago, 30-year-old Joelle Lockwood was reported missing. Lockwood was last seen on the evening of July 9 in the area of Park St. and Florida St. near Pigeon Creek. Police say they've interviewed several people including some more than once. Lockwood's family has also organized several searches of their own. EPD only receives a handful of missing adults each year, most are found within a few days. Police say this one is different. "Any time you get outside that 48 hour window for a missing adult, you start worrying," said Sgt. Jason Cullum. "Regardless of what the specifics of that case are, you start to worry. We're well beyond that 48 hour window obviously. We do have a concern of where this is going to take us."
    http://www.tristatehomepage.com/stor...r0m_r30fLQE3tQ
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/stor...h06bHAFtWi-A6w

The investigation into a missing Evansville woman takes authorities across the Wabash River to a remote part of southern Illinois...

White County Sheriff Doug Maier says that a search was conducted yesterday morning of two properties in the county near Dogtown; however, officials are not releasing who owns these properties. This is part of the EPD investigation.

Sheriff Maier says the search turned up no evidence that Lockwood had ever been at either location.
    http://www.14news.com/story/26293153...ansville-woman

Sheriff Doug Maier says there was a connection to that property with a person of interest in Lockwood's disappearance.

Yet another young mother missing , very sad for these children missing their mother's.
    Hope she is found safe.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Joelle Lockwood And Kristy Kelley Missing: Possible Connection?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5689173.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I am from this area....

Looks like I will be getting my CCW....

Seems to have a lot of drama in her life, according to her Facebook. Hope she's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    I came over to this thread for the first time today after reading about Kristy Kelley being missing.
    Joelle's FB posts lean towards there being some problems or drama in her life and hasn't posted since April.
    Is she divorced?
    Last edited by Plumeria5; 08-19-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

On her finding Joelle FB they are saying NG is going to discuss the case tonight.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Where was she seen besides in the general area of the intersection mentioned? At work? At her home? Was she alone?

This is very close to home for me.Its weird to see local cases on national television! At the same time nice to know these ladies stories are out there. Very familiar with area D.F. was located. What I've read on her is accident. I'm feeling foul play with others. Wish I had a car I would go assist with searches or do something;(
    “Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

Is anyone else following this case? It seems they're doing a search in East Carmi, IL which is quite a distance from Evansville. I'm curious why they're searching there.

Quote Originally Posted by jessarox View Post
    Is anyone else following this case? It seems they're doing a search in East Carmi, IL which is quite a distance from Evansville. I'm curious why they're searching there.
    It's not East Carmi; it's just Carmi. But I was about to ask the same question. Last week they searched some property here in White County but nothing turned up. If I recall correctly, it was because of a tip or info they received or something like that. I know LE can't release everything, but I would love to know why they keep searching over here in Illinois!

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    Where was she seen besides in the general area of the intersection mentioned? At work? At her home? Was she alone?
    I can't remember where I read it, but I did read that she was waiting for a ride that never came. Park and Florida is not a good neighborhood in Evansville.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast