1178 users online (238 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

WARNING: THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT

Certificate of Probable Cause, Kitsap County Superior Court

LINK

Jenise Wright's death ruled a homicide
    by KING 5 News and Associated Press
    Posted on August 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM - Updated today at 5:11 PM
    The latest developments in the case of Jenise Wright:

Kitsap County coroner has positively identified the child's body found in Bremerton as six-year-old Jenise Wright.
    An autopsy has determined the manner of death as homicide.
    Law enforcement are asking people living in the area to recall if they saw anyone wearing muddy clothes recently. Those residents are asked to call the FBI tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI or 911.
    Sheriff: Suspect in death of 6-year-old Washington girl likely was covered in mud
    Aug. 8, 2014 | 6:26 p.m. EDT
    By PHUONG LE, Associated Press

SEATTLE (AP) — The person who might be responsible for a 6-year-old Washington girl's death would have been "covered in mud" afterward, and authorities on Friday asked the public to report anyone who fit that description over the weekend.
    Jenise Wright search ends in tragedy
    Published August 07, 2014
    Associated Press

SEATTLE – A four-day search for a missing Washington girl who vanished from her home over the weekend came to a tragic end Thursday, as authorities said they believe they have found the body of 6-year-old Jenise Wright.
    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

Media Thread

Last edited by CatFancier; 08-12-2014 at 11:14 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

The father of Jenise Wright and his past is off limits. You've been warned over and over about this subject. Timeouts begin from this point on.

Do not tell other members how to post. Use the alert feature if there are questionable posts. If you don't want to use the alert feature and instead want to tell others what do post - or respond to those who tell others what to post - you will end up on the outside looking in without warning.

As for the graphic nature of this crime - please use links for facts and warn that your discussion may be considered graphic. Be as discrete as possible with your posts please. This IS a crime forum and details about the crime may be discussed, but using finesse at the same time will help your fellow posters deal with the horrific details.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Thinking about the timeline. I have been thinking that the crime had to have happened Saturday night (that she never made it to bed at 10 as claimed), but I'm seeing that Sunday night could work.

Jenice was found in a bog that was a couple of feet deep with wet mud. She was submerged. There is no way GG could have hid the body in that location during the day. It had to be night and late enough at night that no one would be awake. I'm still thinking it was Saturday.

But, if were Sunday in the middle of the night - that would be closer to the time he was asked on Monday for DNA and he was too distraught. D*** straight he'd be distraught so close to the crime time.

If it were Sunday, then he had to have had her during the day because nobody could find her. Did he hold her somewhere? The body was moved up to 3 hours after death. Perhaps he committed the crime sometime Sunday and then waited for nightfall to hide her, knowing that people were now looking. That would make one very distraught the next day. (Well, distraught for the rest of your life, I would hope, but you know what I mean.)

Anyway...I'm still leaning toward Saturday night. I think he hid the body in the middle of the night and the deed was accomplished before Jenice's family awoke on Sunday. But, I can now see a Sunday possibility.

JMO. Thinking aloud. I'm sure there are holes in either of my scenarios - point 'em out.
    The reports say the area was wooded and while I have not been directly in that spot, i have driven past the general area and it is thick. The bog is not visible and in the woods. Her body could have been put there in the daytime without anyone noticing.

Also, I tend to think daytime because if they were searching as darkfall came, that is when cops arrived on the scene. He would have been noticed then as being very muddy. Since his home is two houses down from the trail it makes me think daytime and that he slipped inside his house to change out of the muddy clothes afterwards.

Thinking about the timeline. I have been thinking that the crime had to have happened Saturday night (that she never made it to bed at 10 as claimed), but I'm seeing that Sunday night could work.

Jenice was found in a bog that was a couple of feet deep with wet mud. She was submerged. There is no way GG could have hid the body in that location during the day. It had to be night and late enough at night that no one would be awake. I'm still thinking it was Saturday.

But, if were Sunday in the middle of the night - that would be closer to the time he was asked on Monday for DNA and he was too distraught. D*** straight he'd be distraught so close to the crime time.

If it were Sunday, then he had to have had her during the day because nobody could find her. Did he hold her somewhere? The body was moved up to 3 hours after death. Perhaps he committed the crime sometime Sunday and then waited for nightfall to hide her, knowing that people were now looking. That would make one very distraught the next day. (Well, distraught for the rest of your life, I would hope, but you know what I mean.)

Anyway...I'm still leaning toward Saturday night. I think he hid the body in the middle of the night and the deed was accomplished before Jenice's family awoke on Sunday. But, I can now see a Sunday possibility.

JMO. Thinking aloud. I'm sure there are holes in either of my scenarios - point 'em out.
    On second thought, I'm returning to Saturday night. It couldn't be Sunday because so many people were searching into the night. He could not have carried a body into the deep, mucky bog with searchers around. I really think the entire crime happened Saturday night.

With good reason, some posters have wondered why GG didn't move Jenise away from the area by car since he had access to three vehicles. Is it possible, even though he is seventeen, that he only had a learners permit or restricted "junior license" which prohibited him from driving at night, or without another fully licensed driver in the vehicle? If that is the case, a missing car would be a red flag to his family members. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be pulled over by LE and not be legal either. But, OTOH, would someone who just broke the law committing rape and murder even worry about motor vehicle laws? I'm basing this on the possibility the crime happened Saturday night, before the park was hopping with police.
    For those who look sunwards, the shadows fall behind.

While we know the "click here for spoiler" feature is a fun one, we're going to hold off on it for now on this thread. It isn't always compatible with mobile devices and we're going to hold off on it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKat View Post
    The reports say the area was wooded and while I have not been directly in that spot, i have driven past the general area and it is thick. The bog is not visible and in the woods. Her body could have been put there in the daytime without anyone noticing.
    I hear you,but could he be certain he could return home in muddy clothes without being seen in the daytime?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post
    ***Warning: Graphic***
    Where did you read this? I have been searching for it. I have only found the Certificate of Probable Cause and it says "There was evidence of blunt force trauma to the head, resulting in multiple skull fractures, evidence of sexual assault (pre-mortem vaginal tearing and genital trauma), and evidence of strangulation by ligature." It did not have cause of death. Is there a coroner's report somewhere that I missed? TIA.
    News articles released that the coroners cause of death was due to the blunt force trauma.

I couldn't figure out how to do it anyway
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

My thought process in why he needs a mental health eval. especially it.treated by a GP.

http://www.psycheducation.org/depres...DwithoutAD.htm

Antidepressants can make bipolar disorder worse in several ways (some of these are controversial;here are the data*on that).

They can cause hypomania where there was none.

They can induce cycling, or make it worse.

They may keep a person from becoming truly stable.

And they might, just might, cause some long-term harm, perhaps even irreversible harm.

All posts are MOO
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKat View Post
    News articles released that the coroners cause of death was due to the blunt force trauma.
    I also remember the COD wasn't released, can we find a link?

On second thought, I'm returning to Saturday night. It couldn't be Sunday because so many people were searching into the night. He could not have carried a body into the deep, mucky bog with searchers around. I really think the entire crime happened Saturday night.
    I am leaning towards saturday night or wee hrs of Sunday, myself. I wonder if she went home Saturday night, checked in, then went off to meet up with her 'friend', maybe to go to Burger King?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Again, reminded so much of Jessica's case. ARS went out driving around in the area where LE was, etc. and filmed. He even posted the video on youtube early on. Chances are probable that GG wanted to see what all was going on, just like ARS...now, whether or not he was proud of his work, (revisiting, reliving) like I suspect ARS might have been, that's another question.

For anyone who is interested, here is the link to ARS' arrest affidavit, as relating to Jessica Ridgeway, (since Jessica's name / case is coming up so much in this thread): So many of the details contained in the document were unknown to me, until this document was released.

WARNING EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC (Graphic is not even the word---this could truly be one of the most horrific things you've ever read so I highly recommend caution): http://murderpedia.org/male.S/images...-affidavit.pdf
    Oh.My.Damn.

Poor Jessica.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast