Identified! Canada - Toronto, LIVING WhtMale, 80-85, on streetcar, Aug'14 - Name withheld

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/29798
bbm

"Public assistance sought identifying man found

Broadcast time: 07:46
Wednesday, August 13, 2014

55 Division
416-808-5500

The Toronto Police Service is seeking the public's assistance identifying a man.

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014, at 3 a.m, police were called to the TTC Broadview Station for a man found by TTC personnel.

The man is described as white, 80-85, with a thin build, and balding grey hair. He was wearing grey rubber slippers, blue socks, brown pants, a brown belt, and a brown, beige and white plaid shirt. He walks with a cane."

He has a phone in his pocket... couldn't they call from that phone and see what number the caller ID says, then trace that phone number to an address/person?

He has a phone in his pocket... couldn't they call from that phone and see what number the caller ID says, then trace that phone number to an address/person?

That is what I thought too for a second, but that photo must have been in his pocket because he was found on a streetcar.

That's not a cell phone. It has to be charged and near the base unit to work.

I'd find a matching base at a store that sells that model, charge it (if needed), and see if it contained useful information in the speed dial list or call log. I bet it does. It probably has its own number in it.

That was my thought. It is obviously a landline phone, but I'm sure they could work with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back