IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kristy Kelley
26294728_BG1.jpg

Warrick Co. Sheriff's Office searching for missing woman

WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE) -
The Warrick County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in a missing persons investigation.

Authorities say 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville was last seen in Boonville early Friday morning and did not show up for work and has not contacted family members or friends. They tell us she was last seen in Boonville around 1:30 a.m. on August 15 wearing a white and black sleeveless shirt, blue jean shorts, and sandals. The Sheriff's Office says there is no indication of any foul play at this time.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...ng-person-search/41554/4cDyBl1W9E2pAKdd1HV89Q

26294728_BG2.jpg

I cannot believe the heartless unemotional comments on her page, can I say jaw on the floor? What is wrong w everyone? Shocking. Someone actually wrote the purge. ?!!!

I cannot believe the heartless unemotional comments on her page, can I say jaw on the floor? What is wrong w everyone? Shocking. Someone actually wrote the purge. ?!!!

I was shocked to read some of those comments. People really let loose when they can hide behind their keyboard. Sad!!

Sounds like finding her car is what's needed at this point. Wonder if there's anyway to track it. Also no mention of her having a cellphone.
So at this point it's matter of rounding up all the usual suspects that being her cellphone, any other phone records, credit card usage, ATM, bank account usage, what and whom she had been in contact with on social media and in real life, surveillance around where she was know to be, etc...
Problem is, LE often won't do much till they feel there's been foul-play.

http://www.14news.com/story/26294728/warrick-co-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-woman

Sounds like finding her car is what's needed at this point. Wonder if there's anyway to track it. Also no mention of her having a cellphone.
So at this point it's matter of rounding up all the usual suspects that being her cellphone, any other phone records, credit card usage, ATM, bank account usage, what and whom she had been in contact with on social media and in real life, surveillance around where she was know to be, etc...
Problem is, LE often won't do much till they feel there's been foul-play.

http://www.14news.com/story/26294728/warrick-co-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-woman

According to the comments on the FB she left her phone at the place she was at before she said she was going to the bar.

Those late night bar disappearances never seem to end well..............................

Let's hope it was a one night stand with a quick stop over in Vegas

Those late night bar disappearances never seem to end well..............................

Let's hope it was a one night stand with a quick stop over in Vegas

Yes, sad but true about late night bar disappearances - wonder it there was any surveillance there and round the bar.

The Southside Bar is a rough place. If she made it there she could have disappeared before she went in.

According to FB chatter her car was seen on cameras going into town,not sure if the bar is in town or not..just saying..Hope she is found soon

According to FB chatter her car was seen on cameras going into town,not sure if the bar is in town or not..just saying..Hope she is found soon

The bar is in the middle of town a couple blocks from the court house.

What a beautiful young woman. I hope she is found safely soon.

I saw on fb my cousins daughter is out putting up flyers in the shopping centers in Evansville today. Boonville is just 10-15 minutes from Evansville.There really isnt anything in Boonville to draw out of area people in. If someone took her in Boonville the chances are high it was a local.
I think she looks like a young Alyssa Milano. With the exception of Evansville, the surrounding towns are all small and rural area. Some of the towns sit along the Ohio River. If she met with foul play it could take awhile to find her.

Her friends seem to be really getting the word out now with the news. I don't know why but im really concerned about this girl. The FB chatter is that she was supposed to go somewhere with the bartender of the VFW when they closed but Kristy left without saying anything to the bartender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine