SIDEBAR #27- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
As pretty much a 100% lurker here! I just wanted to thank you all for keeping these threads going. I've read over the last bunch of sidebars, so I'm pretty up to speed on the upcoming court stuff.

I've missed you all, and I look forward to seeing CMJA finally see the end of her road in the public eye.

I'm bringing this over from the last thread, since it was the last post.
Three weeks from tomorrow, jury selection begins!

This week there are evidentiary hearings on both Wednesday and Friday. Arias also filed a motion to continue last week, so Judge Stephens will probably deny this after getting some questions cleared up from last week's hearing. Judge wants to have an expert witness phone in to explain why the witness can't meet with Arias until the end of August. Also wants proof from MCSO that they denied an Arias an official visit with a witness.

Seems like Arias just can't help but lie and she keeps getting caught in them. Sheriff Joe said the witness was not on a court approved list and thus was turned away. Nothing like pissing off both the Sheriff and the Judge.

With everything we have seen so far in this trial, all I can say is expect the unexpected.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thanks gcharlie. Can you tell me how you do that? (Bring a thread over from a closed one)

Thanks gcharlie. Can you tell me how you do that? (Bring a thread over from a closed one)

Copy it from the old thread and paste it into a reply in the new thread. If anyone knows of a better way, please share!

Copy it from the old thread and paste it into a reply in the new thread. If anyone knows of a better way, please share!

Haha.... Was too simple for me to figure out! :shame:
Thanks!

I cant wait to watch the re-trial of sentencing phase unfold. Its basically already started and we can already see the games Jodi is trying to play.

Lets hope the judge refuses to play games with her. This is no game. It is war. :)

I feel the same way. We are now in the middle of the action. The strong lesson the sheriff laid down regarding witness visits was v. helpful. Funny, all along we have, to a person, sensed the killer's tremendous reluctance and resistance to move toward judgment. She is creating a very dilatory character image right in front of God and everybody. On top of her heinous crimes, she drags those shackled shoes like they weigh 100 lbs., in fulfilling her rôle representing herself. Anything but the verdict, eh?

Maybe she thinks a new jury will "betray" her like she described the last one doing. That label of Betrayers comes from their refusal to accept her programming, of course. (See Narcissus post.)

Autumn is doing a lot of pacing and walking in circles, glad the cam person is keeping up with her movements.

Has it been confirmed that Autumn is in labor? Or is it just close to the time?

Geez, and I was in labor for 9 hours before I broke the news to hubby. It was a Sunday and he asked me if we could wait until the next weekend. :laughing:

Good grief, a new thread already. When will we be giraffe aunts???

Looks like she's trying to get a nap now. I'm getting impatient to become an Auntie too, Kensie.

I'm volunteering to be the G-dmother of the baby. Wonder if I can send a toy for Xmas or bring it there. Am 3 hours away from the zoo!

I'm volunteering to be the G-dmother of the baby. Wonder if I can send a toy for Xmas or bring it there. Am 3 hours away from the zoo!

I think you would be a wonderful G-mother.

Here are a few explanations of a giraffe birth experience for us impatient fans:

http://www.wspa.com/story/26233966/live-baby-giraffe-watch-at-greenville-zoo

The gestation period for giraffes is 15 months long.

According to the zoo's Facebook page, Autumn is expecting to deliver in early (to late) August.

According to the zoo, giraffes are born hooves-first.

Newborns usually weigh between 120 and 150 pounds and stand around 6 feet tall.

They normally take their first steps within an hour.

---
http://www.thestate.com/2014/07/31/3593159/greenville-zoo-awaits-birth-of.html
While it’s hard to say exactly when Autumn will go into labor, keepers expect it will happen before late August, said Keith Gilchrist, the zoo’s general curator.

“We’re getting a little bit closer every day,” Gilchrist said. “You can see the calf moving around and kicking in her stomach.”

Autumn has also started having sporadic contractions, which is typical for giraffes in the month leading up to birth.

The first sign of labor will be when her sack comes out, Gilchrist said, which is similar to when a human mother’s water breaks. You will then be able to see the calf’s front hooves, its head and neck.

Once the shoulders pass, the calf will drop to the ground and be up on its feet within about two hours, Gilchrist said. Newborn giraffes can weigh between 120-150 pounds and stand 6 feet tall at birth.

Keepers aren’t the only ones keeping a close eye on Autumn.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/07/31/3593159/greenville-zoo-awaits-birth-of.html#storylink=cpy

Ive been giraffe watching too. If you get a chance to see the Momma's right side, and look right at belly area....
there are some interesting shapes, and you know how you see things
in clouds. Well, here is what I see...

-There is an Alligator head growling and looking to right (this one is easy to spot in middle of belly area)

-Directly to right of alligator head is a Bobcat head growling towards
the left direction.

-On the front right leg near top of leg, there is a seahorse looking to
the right.

-To the left of the alligator head above the right hind leg, there is
a horse head looking to the right.

-Directly below the alligator head, there is a heart

-Directly to the left of the alligator head and slightly down
is a bear sitting down looking to the left.

Hurry Baby. I think I am seeing things. LOL :)

A 120 pound baby and I thought 9 pounds was bad. Bless you Autumn. We are so ready to be aunts, uncles and Gmothers.

Ive been giraffe watching too. If you get a chance to see the Momma's right side, and look right at belly area....

-There is an Alligator head growling and looking to right (this one is easy to spot in middle of belly area)

the left direction.

the right.

On her right side belly I see a house with a detached garage.

The big house part could be taken as an A as well. Above the A is a K and G.

I see the horses head too.

On her heiney I see an arrow pointing down.

I also just found out you can zoom in by putting the arrow on the screen and scrolling up. You can't move it side to side just in.

the left direction.

the right.

LOL I see a butterfly between her belly and the top of her thigh (in the V area Bernina mentioned).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado