GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #2

ventura441

Reaction score
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/photos.aspx?id=1083414#.U-1RGmM0eVt

Thanks to Ontario Mom!

The St. Lawrence Co. Sheriff's has activated the New York State AMBER Alert and is investigating a confirmed child abduction that occurred on State Hwy. 812/Mt. Alone Rd., in Town of Oswegatchie at about 7:20 PM on 8/13/2014.

The CHILD, FM is a White female, approximately 12 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 5 feet tall and weighs about 90 pounds. FM was last seen wearing dark blue dress with blue apron and black bonnet. The victim is also crosseyed.

The CHILD, DM is a White female, approximately 6 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 4 feet tall and weighs about 50 pounds. DM was last seen wearing dark blue dress with blue apron and black bonnet. Victim has round scar on forehead and is missing front teeth.

The VEHICLE has been identified as White 4-door sedan. Vehicle is small with unknown plate number.

Two female Amish victims went to their roadside stand to wait on a customer in a small white 4-door sedan. Witness saw passenger of vehicle throw something in back then get in back seat. Vehicle left scene and victims were gone.

Anyone with any information on this abduction is asked to call the St. Lawrence Co. Sheriff's at (866)N Y S-AMBER or dial 911 to provide information on a report or sighting. LINK:http://amber.ny.gov/view.cfm?ID=b917600e-945e-46f1-ab68-be369585ca6f

Thread #1

Amber Alert: Two Girls Abducted From Heuvelton Area ...

An amber alert was issued after two girls were abducted from the Heuvelton area Wednesday evening.

"We're canvassing different areas, following different leads, looking for the public's assistance," St. Lawrence County Sheriff Kevin Wells told 7 News late Wednesday night.

"All the county areas around us have been notified."

The girls are Amish - one is six years old and the other 12.

The six year old is DM, with brown hair, brown eyes and weighing about 50 pounds. She's roughly four feet tall, and was wearing a dark blue dress with a blue apron and black bonnet.

She has a round scar on her forehead and is missing front teeth.

The 12 year old is FM. She has brown hair and eyes. She's five feet tall and weighs about 90 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue dress with a blue apron and black bonnet. She is crosseyed.

The girls were put into the back of a small white, four door car. The incident happened at the Miller family farm on Mount Alone Road, Heuvelton at about 7:20 pm. The family was in the barn milking, and the two girls left the barn to go to the family's roadside vegetable stand, because they believed a customer was there ...

full article at:

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Urgent-Two-Girls-Missing-Believed-Abducted-271173521.html

Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's department at 379-2222 OR
the St. Lawrence County Sheriff's at (866) NYS- AMBER or dial 911

No names from this point forward, please. Initials only. And of course no more posting of the sketch.

Thanks Everybody.

Salem & Coldpizza

Interesting...

What service does "Steve's Place" provide?

:waitasec:

One shudders to think.

Can't help but wonder, what sort of guy chooses a girlfriend 14 years his junior, who bears remarkable likeness to his pre-adolescent daughter?

And...if Nicole Vaisey's theory (for her study) was correct -- that viewing *advertiser censored* inures one to rape -- I can't help but wonder just how much (child?) *advertiser censored* she observed before she got to the point of twisted thinking that it was in any way ok to kidnap 2 little Amish girls and starve and abuse them for 24 hours?

Sure enough. I found Nicole Vaisey on fetlife as "nikkiefv". She is listed as a submissive in the Ogdensburg, ny area age 25 and with a picture of her naked breasts as an avatar. The breasts appear to have a large number of red marks on them that are normally the kind of wounds you see with needle play.

ICK! too early for this,

34q9v89.jpg

Sure enough. I found Nicole Vaisey on fetlife as "nikkiefv". She is listed as a submissive in the Ogdensburg, ny area age 25 and with a picture of her naked breasts as an avatar. The breasts appear to have a large number of red marks on them that are normally the kind of wounds you see with needle play.
Fetlife again. Ugh.

What a disturbing series of revelations about this couple. It just gets worse and worse. I hope this is safe enough to post. Mods-if out of bounds-delete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FetLife

What really amuses me is the lawyer conjuring up that shades of gray book....and then calling what they (perps) did went to the 51st. Is the attorney trying to appeal to a certain subset of society who would call the female (alleged) perp in this case 'normal' and then taken one degree more (51st) as to be now abnormal but -gosh-she was duped? Weak weak weak. I just hope a jury wouldn't buy that.
He is indeed spinning a defense. Facts tell the real story.

jmo

From the link, this bit was interesting imo.Now wondering if any visits or exchanges were made in Montreal ?..

"FetLife was launched in January 2008 by John Baku, a software engineer in Montreal, Quebec.Frustrated by attempts to find women who had the same sexual interests as he did, Baku created a website in 2007 called “FriendsWithFetishes”. While working on release of FriendsWithFetishes, Baku decided to launch it as a separate site and named it FetLife.

"In 2012, FetLife found itself at the center of a controversy regarding its policy that users pledge not to "make criminal accusations against another member in a public forum," which many of its users object to on the basis that it prevents them from warning other users of alleged rapists, murderers, and sexual predators who frequent the site."

Is this some new trend?

"Twenty-year-old Christina Regusters is charged with kidnapping and other counts in the January 2013 abduction from the school in Philadelphia's Cobbs Creek neighborhood.

Authorities allege that Regusters took the girl from her classroom by posing as her mother. Police say the kindergartner was assaulted and left about 18 hours later at a park in Upper Darby, Delaware County, about a mile away".

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...s-Jury-Selection-271657271.html#ixzz3AkZeMEoR
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Curious, is Howells also registered on this fetlife site? I took my safe browser off yesterday and went there to look for myself but when I saw you had to register to see anything, I just clicked away :)

"I 100 percent expect more charges," Rain told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. She said the new charges, which she would not detail, could come after she meets with police investigators Monday or at the hearing Thursday. It's also possible prosecutors would have to wait for results from forensic tests."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/17/more-charges-planned-against-amish-kidnap-suspects/

I hadn't noticed that before. Forensic tests on what? Of what?

"I 100 percent expect more charges," Rain told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. She said the new charges, which she would not detail, could come after she meets with police investigators Monday or at the hearing Thursday. It's also possible prosecutors would have to wait for results from forensic tests."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/17/more-charges-planned-against-amish-kidnap-suspects/

I hadn't noticed that before. Forensic tests on what? Of what?

I took it to mean computer and technology forensics. It could mean fingerprints, blood, hair, tissue, fiber, etc as well.

One shudders to think.

Can't help but wonder, what sort of guy chooses a girlfriend 14 years his junior, who bears remarkable likeness to his pre-adolescent daughter?

And...if Nicole Vaisey's theory (for her study) was correct -- that viewing *advertiser censored* inures one to rape -- I can't help but wonder just how much (child?) *advertiser censored* she observed before she got to the point of twisted thinking that it was in any way ok to kidnap 2 little Amish girls and starve and abuse them for 24 hours?

That is a mind blower.

I first thought N was the mother because they are twins!

Is this some new trend?

"Twenty-year-old Christina Regusters is charged with kidnapping and other counts in the January 2013 abduction from the school in Philadelphia's Cobbs Creek neighborhood.

Authorities allege that Regusters took the girl from her classroom by posing as her mother. Police say the kindergartner was assaulted and left about 18 hours later at a park in Upper Darby, Delaware County, about a mile away".

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...s-Jury-Selection-271657271.html#ixzz3AkZeMEoR
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

WTF? Have you followed this case? What was the outcome? There are certainly strong similarities between this PA case in Jan 2013 and the upstate NY Aug 2014, almost as if they are following a script.

Sorry to keep repeating the same word on this case, but....creepy!

Curious, is Howells also registered on this fetlife site? I took my safe browser off yesterday and went there to look for myself but when I saw you had to register to see anything, I just clicked away :)

He isn't obviously on there, but there are guys his age without a picture provided, in the Ogdensburg area, who identify as sadists or as masters. By which I mean, he could be on there under an alias.

I should say, also that many people on fetlife use it quite intensively, so if you're lucky you can see a lot of online activity, but I can't see anything for Nicole aside from her name, age, kink, and avatar. There doesn't appear to be too much of an organized "scene" around Hermon NY but it's entirely possible that the locals could have gathered at Steve Howells' place for parties if he had sufficient privacy. The finding of many toys and tools by police suggests this to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back