1157 users online (224 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Rose Hartman, 57, Columbus, 14 August 2014

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...tman/14305427/

Hartman was staying with family members in Fort Thomas when she disappeared Aug. 14 at 1:40 p.m. During her last contact, she was at the Fifth Third Bank, Clintonville branch, in Columbus, Ohio.

She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a pale pink shirt and gym shoes. Hartman is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, with a thin build and gray hair. She drives a gray Honda Civic with Kentucky license plate 956-PJS.
    Columbus is about 120 miles from Fort Thomas.
    Last edited by Salem; 08-26-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Is this the second time she has went missing? I also found this but it's on August 12th.

http://www.fox19.com/story/23116612/...g-adult-monday

But i to found several news posts saying she was missing now as of August 14th

Huh, yeah, she's gone missing twice in a very brief span of time. I haven't seen any mention that Rose has mental or medical issues, but it sounds like a possibility.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 08-20-2014 at 04:31 PM.

This is confusing. Was she last seen in Fort Thomas, KY or Clintonville, OH?

Did she go missing while in KY and then they tracked her bank card activity in central OH area afterwards?

Also, if she was staying with family in Fort Thomas, that is just a few minutes from where they say she lives in Wilder, Ky. So, perhaps she was being watched and cared for?
    Last edited by Karay; 08-20-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    ^Just my opinion.

-Praying for the victims and their families. May you have the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.-

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them. This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares. -snip it from the book of Romans

I really don't know. "Staying with family" could happen for any number of reasons. Anything from cognitive impairment to helping out with a newborn grandchild. I've searched Facebook and MSM a couple of times today, but haven't managed to pick up any clues.

The news reported "last contact" was from the Clintonville area of Columbus, so I took that to mean a phone call or text from Rose saying she was there.

This was the article from the first time she was found

Rose Hartmans last known mental condition is psychotic and she is depressed.

Doesn't sound good,hope she is found soon.

http://www.local12.com/template/cgi-...l#.U_U2y2Oo-70

sorry....deleted post
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    This was the article from the first time she was found

Rose Hartmans last known mental condition is psychotic and she is depressed.

Doesn't sound good,hope she is found soon.

http://www.local12.com/template/cgi-...l#.U_U2y2Oo-70
    An update to this story said she has been found and is okay.
    We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by G&AMom View Post
    An update to this story said she has been found and is okay.
    If you notice it says she was found August 12......but she was reported missing again on August 14

so confusing. i believe she is still missing
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

The August 12 missing and found article is 2013, too. So she is still missing from the 2014 report.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    If you notice it says she was found August 12......but she was reported missing again on August 14

so confusing. i believe she is still missing
    I did the same thing! I deleted a couple posts earlier.
    ^Just my opinion.

-Praying for the victims and their families. May you have the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.-

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them. This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares. -snip it from the book of Romans

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    The August 12 missing and found article is 2013, too. So she is still missing from the 2014 report.
    Wow, I didn't notice the year being off, too.
    ^Just my opinion.

When she went missing last time it listed her weight as 95lbs. That is extremely thin for her height.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    The news reported "last contact" was from the Clintonville area of Columbus
    The Clintonville area is a good area on the north side of Columbus. It is a upper middle class neighborhood in that area of Columbus.

The Clintonville area from west to east is from the Olentangy River on the west to the railroad tracks west of Interstate 71 and along North High Street and Indianola Avenue from the south at Arcadia Avenue to the Columbus Worthington city limits on the north.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...tman/14305427/

A woman reported missing earlier this week has been located in Marion County, Ohio.

Rose Hartman, 57, of Wilder, is doing fine, according to a press release from Fort Thomas Police Department.