1025 users online (225 members and 800 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #7

The fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager Saturday by a police officer in a St. Louis suburb came after a struggle for the officer’s gun, police officials said Sunday, in an explanation that met with outrage and skepticism in the largely African-American community.The killing of the youth, Michael Brown, 18, ignited protests on Saturday and Sunday in Ferguson, Mo., a working-class suburb of about 20,000 residents. Hundreds of people gathered at the scene of the shooting to question the police and to light candles for Mr. Brown, who was planning to begin college classes on Monday.
    Mr. Brown’s stepfather, Louis Head, held a cardboard sign that said, “Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/us...e-for-gun.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post10861113

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post10867195

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
    Last edited by LambChop; 08-20-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

A couple of things:

1) We are not going to allow links to blogs in this case without prior approval. And approvals will be tough to get.

2) Posts directed at other posters rather than the case will earn a TO without explanation. If you have a problem with another member, use the alert feature and scroll on by OR use the ignore feature and keep it to yourself

Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #7

Please continue posting here...... Remember to include your links.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Repost:

Retweeted by FOX2now

STL Public Radio@stlpublicradio 1m
    #Ferguson RT @durrieB: Missouri attny general: grand jury (3 people) for #michaelbrown case tomorrow includes one woman of color.
    I think that might have been some type of error, popsicle. Look at the replies on that tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    I think that might have been some type of error, popsicle. Look at the replies on that tweet.
    Oh I am sure, I was just digging it up because ppl were scratching their heads trying to remember it.

TWEET CORRECTION: Two lead prosecutors tomorrow, one is African-American woman. AG did not comment on jury. Apologies.

Thanks for the new thread

I was about to reply to this and saw the thread was about to close

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    Is this a proven fact? JMO
    This was a comment asking about Wilson being hit/assaulted/punched. I'm not sure which word was used in the original comment.

The Brown's lawyer has pretty much admitted this.

"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don`t deny that,” Daryl Parks, attorney for Brown’s family said Monday night. “I think as evidence comes out, you'll see and hear more of that. But that`s not what killed him.”
    http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/1...opsy-fight-car

Last night Parks was on and said it again, and stopped mid sentence when it seemed he was going to say MB hit Wilson.

To me, if they are admitting "strong interaction" between the 2 then it happened, and I have to wonder if it was even worse then the way he's willing to present the info.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Please continue posting here...... Remember to include your links.
    I'm so glad I thought about my buddies on websleuths I've been lost floating across the Twitterverse.. really scary place!

Running to dentist bbl can't wait to catch up on threads!

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    If the prosecutor does NOT believe that there is probable cause that a crime was committed and that the crime was committed by the officer, he should NOT be seeking a Grand Jury indictment. Period. JMO
    Sorry for the quote not sure how to do it from the other thread.

I think with this case they would have to bring it before the GJ b/c of how it's played out so far, even if Wilson is innocent. Way to many hands in the cookie jar from the start.

Here is one truth I see as a fact (IMO) to start things rolling:

Had the officer not fired on MB, the outcome would have been a dead cop. (IMO)
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuchess View Post

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylub View Post
    Sorry for the quote not sure how to do it from the other thread.

I think with this case they would have to bring it before the GJ b/c of how it's played out so far, even if Wilson is innocent. Way to many hands in the cookie jar from the start.
    Agree. Or it would be like Angela Corey and Zimmerman... a special prosecutor being brought in.

SMH. Do they really think MB died with his hands up surrendering?
    UNC is where minds are supposed to be opened. I'm going to be sick. Jmo

http://instagram.com/p/r7UzOctxx8/
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuchess View Post

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020623&slug=deputy23m0

Msmbc is going to have a "police official" give Officers Wilson's side after commercial break!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

<modsnip>Folks, it is quite obvious that there is a campaign from those supporting officer Wilson to justify this killing <modsnip>Yes, it is possible that it was a justified shooting, but just as possible it is going to be found that it was not. The only facts are that this boy was shot at least 6 times and died. We do not know from how far away he was shot, what position he was in when shot, where is hands were, what he was saying, what the officer was saying to him etc..<modsnip> Just as we are expecting the protesters to wait for the facts, we ourselves should wait for the facts before we give officer Wilson a medal for gunning down a KID.
    Last edited by Kimster; 08-20-2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Stick to the case and not the opinions of your fellow members

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast