GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
53b33943c00c4.preview-300.jpg

http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/article_30d113d0-016a-11e4-8d32-001a4bcf887a.html

Family members are asking for help from the public to locate 19-year-old Erin Corwin, who has been missing from her home on board the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center since 7 a.m. Saturday, June 28.

According to information provided by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Corwin’s husband reported her missing on Sunday, June 29. Corwin is reported to be three months pregnant, according to the sheriff’s department.

According to her sister-in-law, DeeAnna Heavilin, Corwin left in her 2013 Toyota Corolla on her way to Joshua Tree National Park and has not been seen or heard from since... The vehicle, she said, later, was found on Valle Vista Road.

http://www.kmir.com/story/25916449/public-help-sought-in-case-of-missing-woman

She's described as 5-foot-2 with light brown hair. She was last seen about 7am Saturday morning.

Her sister tells KMIR NEWS that Corwin was apparently on her way to Joshua Tree National Park to look for a campsite for a future trip there.

http://www.kesq.com/news/woman-reported-missing-in-twentynine-palms/26746852

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department and Joshua Tree National Park Rangers began an extensive search by air and on the ground. The San Bernardino Sheriff's Homicide Detail was also called in to assist with the investigation.

Erin's FB: https://www.facebook.com/eheavilin

Media, Map & Timeline

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Information that our members are posting in our private Scanner Forum is to remain in the Scanner Forum. If something interesting is heard, a member can post in the public forum that there is something going on, so members don't miss anything. If there is scanner information posted in the MSM, it can be quoted here WITH A LINK to the MSM article.

We are a victim friendly site. We have no suspects or persons of interest at this time, no one is to be discussed as such until or unless this happens. No sleuthing of friends or family. No rumor.

CL and NL may be discussed and sleuthed. The minor children that have come up may NOT be sleuthed or named, not even in direct quotes. ALSO, IM may not be sleuthed.

The closed facebook may NOT be discussed or linked too.

I understand that. As I said, I don't know anything about a guns capabilities. Is 140 feet too far to be able to shoot?

depending on the gun, but yes, that would be difficult IMO, especially without being able to easily see her

All of the OBGYN doctors around here won't see you until you are at least 8 weeks unless you are having complications.

EC pregnant

IF EC was pregnant and had a Drs. appt between July 3rd and July 15th (when her mother was there, I believe this was reported) how far along would she be in order to have her 1st appt with OB? I haven't been preg. since the 60's so I have no idea how they determine it now.

Also, if she had a scheduled appt, LE should be able to contact the OB and get info. about last cycle etc. I believe the office would have ask EC questions prior to appt.

I also believe that EC's friend (the one in the warrant) might be the only one who actually knows the truth about EC, the affair, the preg. etc.

EC's SIL mentioned in an interview that "they" (don't know who they is) had seen both Erin and Jon the month before and they seemed happy, no mention of preg.

I believe EC was preg. at least by May 19th and was having morning sickness as she posted to her TN friend on TN friend's FB that she was sick. You would have to read friend's post and EC response to understand what I am talking about, it was the way EC responded when friend said she was very sick.

All just MOO.

It seems to me there should be some evidence outside of the mine, tire tracks, dragging marks, blood if shot, footprints, something to help LE.

Gosh, hard to write but part of case I guess.

All of the OBGYN doctors around here won't see you until you are at least 8 weeks unless you are having complications.

True, I remember when hubby was in the military and I was pregnant, they didn't want to see me unless I was 2 months along. FWIW.

I certainly wouldn't want to be trapped in his mind that last 2 months. :scared:

So hopefully since she had prior miscarriage, OB would have the necessary info. dates, etc to provide LE.

I want him charged with murder of the baby. I hope EC had called an OB.

He certainly has knowledge of mechanics. Kind of sad, he seems like a nice guy. Look how polite his posts are; please and thank you.

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2701542

Are we sure that's him? It says hi name is James plus there's one post where he says "how far are you from anchorage?" to a guy, implying he would like to come look at his vehicle. And the post was in April, when CL was still in CA.

So hopefully since she had prior miscarriage, OB would have the necessary info. dates, etc to provide LE.

I want him charged with murder of the baby. I hope EC had called an OB.

Especially since right now that looks like the motive for the murder. He was trying to eradicate her because of the baby as far as I can see. So it stands to reason that he should be charged in the death of the baby, once the pregnancy is confirmed. IMO.

Did the other thread have his jeep forum profile? If not i can post it here

OK. Generally speaking, you can't really find out you're pregnant until you miss your period. (yeah, there are a few EPTs that tell you before that, but unless you're actively trying, who wastes their money on those?)

Assuming a person has a swiss watch perfect 28 day cycle and a pregnancy is measured from the first day of the last menstrual cycle, the earliest the average person would find out they were pregnant is at exactly 4 weeks gestational age.

Father's day was on 6.15.2014 this year. Erin disappeared on 6.28.2014. Reports have said she confirmed she was pregnant on Father's Day. Doing the math, the MINIMUM amount of time she could have been pregnant, assuming the above criteria are true is 5 weeks and 6 days.

That's the cold hard math. So 3 weeks is out. Even with the 5 days before your missed period test, she would still be 5 weeks and 1 day.

Now, as I recall, the reports say that Father's Day is when the pregnancy was "confirmed" which is an interesting turn of phrase. That implies that it was suspected BEFORE that date.

Now, I realize that some people know they're pregnant before they miss their period. I've known people were pregnant before the pregnant person has known. (Really, of all the superpowers I could have, I got pregnancy detection, being able to guess lottery numbers would be WAY more useful.) But assuming that EC was not using an EPT every month before she was even late and assuming she was 28 days swiss watch, she had to have been at least 6 weeks along when she vanished.

Thank you

she had to have been at least 6 weeks along when she vanished from your post, is that far enough along for CL to be charged with the death?

Generally for those on Tricare, on base OBs will not see an expectant mother before 10-12 weeks. Now I don't know if or how that changes if you have had a prior/recent miscarriage. But your first appointment at about 6-8 weeks is usually just paperwork, getting prenatal Rx, and the nurse giving you a preg test.

ETA: and now that I've posted this, I forgot what point I was trying to make. Ha!

Thank you

she had to have been at least 6 weeks along when she vanished from your post, is that far enough along for CL to be charged with the death?

Under Federal Law, yes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

Under California law, no. http://www.nrlc.org/federal/unbornvictims/statehomicidelaws092302/

California: California Penal Code § 187(a) says, “Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.” The words “or a fetus” were added by the legislature in 1970. The California Supreme Court later interpreted “fetus” to apply “beyond the embryonic stage of seven to eight weeks.” (People v. Davis, 1994) In addition, Penal Code § 190.2(3) makes a defendant eligible for capital punishment if convicted of more than one murder, and the California Supreme Court ruled that fetal homicide is included under this provision as well (People v. Dennis, 1998).

If the tire tracks match the maroon jeep, and the witness said that he saw a red car stop and pick her up, I'm thinking that he was talking about the maroon (dark red) jeep...Don't know how the red sedan figures in, but I just believe that he saw the maroon jeep...JMO

If the tire tracks match the maroon jeep, and the witness said that he saw a red car stop and pick her up, I'm thinking that he was talking about the maroon (dark red) jeep...Don't know how the red sedan figures in, but I just believe that he saw the maroon jeep...JMO

MB said it was a red sedan. He also later said it was not an SUV type of vehicle. It was like a Kia or something maybe. I'll have to go look again for his statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23