GUILTY AL - Anita Washington, 49, Deatsville, 20 Aug 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anita LaFay Washington
26330941_BG1.jpg

Authorities ask public for help finding missing Deatsville woman

DEATSVILLE, AL (WSFA) -
The Millbrook Police Department is asking for the public's help locating a woman missing since Tuesday. Anita LaFay Washington, 49, was last seen by a family member around 2:30 p.m. at her home on Hilton Circle in Deatsville. The woman's vehicle, which was in the process of being repaired, is accounted for, according to authorities. Millbrook police say they've checked the woman's home, interviewed family and friends, and has visited local medical establishments and other facilities that she may have been to in the last day, but without success. Anyone who may have seen Ms. Washington over the last 24 hours or that is aware of her current whereabouts is asked to contact the Millbrook Police Department.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/26330941/authorities-ask-public-for-help-finding-missing-deatsville-woman

Washington was the victim of a 2008 attempted murder case in which she was shot multiple times while picking up her children outside Prattville Christian Academy. Her ex-husband, Irilmoskomazzerella Washington, was sentenced to 20 years in prison in connection to that shooting.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/26330941/update-missing-deatsville-woman-was-victim-of-2008-attempted-murder-outside-prattville-school

Wow hope she is found soon

And what is Irilmoskomazzerella doing with himself nowadays? I seriously doubt he is in prison where he belongs since he committed the 2008 crime.

And what is Irilmoskomazzerella doing with himself nowadays? I seriously doubt he is in prison where he belongs since he committed the 2008 crime.

From everything i read he is still in prison in Ventress Correctional Facility.

It is also concerning that she is an advocate for women who are victims of domestic violence. She could have been trying to help someone and got into a bad situation. She sounds like a truly amazing woman. I hope she is safe.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/26352668/son-of-missing-deatsville-woman-arrested-charged-with-murder

The Millbrook Police Department has made an arrest for the murder of 49-year-old Anita L. Washington.

After conducting an investigation, Police arrested 27-year-old Sedrick Clayton in connection with the murder. Clayton is the victim's son.

"While we are pleased to announce that an arrest has been made in this case, our job is not complete. In speaking with our detectives there were numerous indicators that this young man was not acting as a normal individual would under the circumstances," said Millbrook Police Chief P.K. Johnson. "We knew, based on information received from the family, that he (Clayton) was the last person to see Ms. Washington Tuesday afternoon. As our investigation continued, our investigators learned that the relationship between mother and son had become contemptuous over the last week prior to her being reported missing. As we continued to receive information that this relationship had become strained Clayton became a person of interest."

Substantial physical and biological evidence found in Anita's home and vehicle. They have not yet found her body.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...millbrook-man-charged-murder-mother/14489223/

"On Friday, our criminal investigations unit served a search warrant at Ms. Washington's residence. During the search investigators collected substantial physical and biological evidence both inside the victim's residence, as well as her vehicle. The vehicle was being driven by Mr. Clayton. Due to the overwhelming amount of evidence collected and the recent estrangement of the relationship between mother and son, everything points back to Clayton. Our investigators discussed this case with the Elmore County District Attorney's Office and after consulting with prosecutors it was determined that there was more than enough probable cause to charge Clayton with Ms. Washington's murder."

That poor woman she had been through so much. She had another son to i believe he was 15 now he doesn't have anyone...so sad. I hope his father didn't have him do it.

Oh no! RIP beautiful lady. May you fly with the angels.

Oh glad that she was found, but this one just breaks my heart. All she has been through in her life and she was making the most of it by helping others. So very sad.

OMG. This poor, poor woman. She had been through so much and was trying to help others and killed by her own son! This is an horrific story.

That wonderful person, with that radiant smile. Seems like she never had a chance. All who know her must be devastated. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back