778 users online (93 members and 685 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Destanasia Hoyl 14 & Destoni Bowman 14 (Kidnapped), Flint, 21 August 2014

Two girls reported missing, endangered

FLINT --
    The Flint Police Department is looking for help locating two girls. Police report that they may have been kidnapped from their home in the 900 block of Dupont Street. Destanasia Hoyl is 5’2, 160lbs with brown eyes and black hair. Destoni Bowman is 5’3, 160lbs with brown eyes and black hair. Both girls are 14 years old. According to Flint police, merchandise was stolen from the home and both girls who are cousins have been reported as endangered and missing.
    http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story....1#.U_Y6pvldXH8
    Last edited by Salem; 08-22-2014 at 11:25 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

They have been found alive!

Not much info released, this article says they were found in a van and were being taken to a local hospital. http://www.wnem.com/story/26339507/f...-missing-girls

This article says they were found at a school: http://www.abc12.com/story/26341220/...ens-found-safe
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

how scary!
    ^Just my opinion.

-Praying for the victims and their families. May you have the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.-

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them. This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares. -snip it from the book of Romans

Glad they were found alive. Still bugs me there was no Amber alert released for them though. Seems Amber alerts are seldom released for teens who are obviously in danger anymore. Which is dumb when their disappearances do meet the Amber alert guidelines.

The video here has more than is written in the printed article. The girls might have been in danger and were taken to the hospital for precautionary measures. They are not talking about where they were while they were gone.

http://club937.com/missing-flint-gir...nharmed-video/
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.