560 users online (75 members and 485 guests)  

Websleuths News

Unhappy K-9 Left in Hot Police Cruiser 6 Hours Dies

MILLS, Wyo. - A police officer in Wyoming is under investigation for the death of a K-9 after it was left in a vehicle for six hours.

Nyx was a K-9 drug detection dog that had been with the Mills Police Department for eight years, according to a news release.
    Read more ....

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Oh No!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

San Fransokyo, CA
    Here is a screen shot from the embedded youtube video of Nyx

This never should have happened!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

Black Hills
    How many times does it have to be said that no one should leave a child or an animal in a closed car in hot weather? Officer Miller should be prosecuted. IMHO

Officer Miller has been with the Mills Police Department for more than 4 years and was named Police Officer of the year for 2013, according to department. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...gation08222014

He won't be POoY in 2014.

My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]