1182 users online (238 members and 944 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 290
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,128
    BAKERSFIELD, CA. - The District Attorney's Office has chosen not to pursue charges against the wife of murdered BNSF railway worker Robert Limon.

    Sabrina Limon was not in court because charges against her were rejected, citing not enough evidence, according to the DA's office.

    Jonathan Hearn, 24, was charged with first degree murder with special circumstances and could face the death penalty if convicted, according to Deputy DA Esther Schlaerth.
    http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/news...XUibn3wIVxJ-yg
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,128
    So what the heck? They arrested her, but the DA is declining to press charges? That Detective who was interviewed yesterday seemed very confident in his case against her.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Native Oregonian now in Chicago
    Posts
    1,675
    Oh no, don't let someone get away with it! Maybe he will turn on her (if he's not still "in love").

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    879
    My daughter lives there and all the media used her pictures on their newscasts when the arrests were made. One Bakersfield station at least contacted her for permission to use them. Not sure what she decided since all the LA media took them off FB and used them without asking. Lots of heartbroken people there that were and are devastated over Rob's murder.

    Two children are the real victims here and many don't know what to think. Hard to believe that Hearn would know where Rob was working that day since that wasn't where he normally worked. He took a shift for another guy that day in Tehachapi. He worked for BNSF in Barstow.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    4,236
    How did he know where Limon would be? Hopefully, they will get the evidence. Sounds like somebody didn't dot their Is & cross their Ts.

    Hearn's website: http://firefighterstory.com/?page_id=71

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,435
    http://www.presstelegram.com/general...riends-husband

    Redlands firefighter Jonathan Michael Hearn pleaded not guilty to a murder charge in Kern County Superior Court Thursday.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,128
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryGirl View Post
    My daughter lives there and all the media used her pictures on their newscasts when the arrests were made. One Bakersfield station at least contacted her for permission to use them. Not sure what she decided since all the LA media took them off FB and used them without asking. Lots of heartbroken people there that were and are devastated over Rob's murder.

    Two children are the real victims here and many don't know what to think. Hard to believe that Hearn would know where Rob was working that day since that wasn't where he normally worked. He took a shift for another guy that day in Tehachapi. He worked for BNSF in Barstow.
    I suppose Hearns could have gotten that information from Sabrina in a way that doesn't make her complicit in his murder. They were having an affair, maybe they met up earlier on Sunday August, 17. She could have told Hearns her husband was due home from work at x:xx and where he was working that day. That would not make her guilty of anything if she did not know he planned to murder him.

    I'm certainly willing to consider she is completely innocent. But given the fact LE initially charged and arrested her, I'd like to know what that was based on. Doesn't LE usually consult with the DA prior to bringing the charges? It seems that KCSO has a bit of egg on their faces?

    What seems risky, how did Hearns know Rob would be alone at the shop? Did Rob and he know each other?

    The video shows a man walking towards the shop @6:01 PM. He appears to be carrying something heavy. Was it ever determined who the man was?
    http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-n...uilding-081814
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    How did he know where Limon would be? Hopefully, they will get the evidence. Sounds like somebody didn't dot their Is & cross their Ts.

    Hearn's website: http://firefighterstory.com/?page_id=71
    Sabrina L commented on one of his posts in October 2012. Also check out the bottom of his webpage:

    Copyright 2014 . Inspired by Sabrina L.
    Subsidiary of HearnSolutions

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    I suppose Hearns could have gotten that information from Sabrina in a way that doesn't make her complicit in his murder. They were having an affair, maybe they met up earlier on Sunday August, 17. She could have told Hearns her husband was due home from work at x:xx and where he was working that day. That would not make her guilty of anything if she did not know he planned to murder him.

    I'm certainly willing to consider she is completely innocent. But given the fact LE initially charged and arrested her, I'd like to know what that was based on. Doesn't LE usually consult with the DA prior to bringing the charges? It seems that KCSO has a bit of egg on their faces?

    What seems risky, how did Hearns know Rob would be alone at the shop? Did Rob and he know each other?

    The video shows a man walking towards the shop @6:01 PM. He appears to be carrying something heavy. Was it ever determined who the man was?
    http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-n...uilding-081814
    The crime scene location isn't a place that would be easy to find unless you knew where it was--address and all I would think. I have to think KCSO got phone records for calls and tower pings once they had info on JMH.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,128
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryGirl View Post
    Sabrina L commented on one of his posts in October 2012. Also check out the bottom of his webpage:

    Copyright 2014 . Inspired by Sabrina L.
    Subsidiary of HearnSolutions
    Whoah ... so exactly do Sabrina and Jonathon know each other? The comment is dated 10/24/12. Have no idea if those are from her, but what are the odds?
    http://firefighterstory.com/?p=94#comment-7
    http://firefighterstory.com/?p=110

    http://whois.domaintools.com/hearnsolutions.com
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...


  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryGirl View Post
    Sabrina L commented on one of his posts in October 2012. Also check out the bottom of his webpage:

    Copyright 2014 . Inspired by Sabrina L.
    Subsidiary of HearnSolutions

    Great find CountryGirl !

    Sabrina L actually commented on TWO of his posts, both October 24, 2012.

    One of them said (to Jonathan Hearn ):
    YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND I AM SO LUCKY TO KNOW YOU!


    So it seems they already had some kind of relationship already back in October 2012 !!!
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,740
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69lkgeAvQaE

    Redlands Firefighter Arrested on Suspicion of Murder in Alleged Love-Triangle Slaying
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,128
    Kern County Sheriff’s Department officials said they believed they presented the DA with a good case against Sabrina Limon. Detectives said they looked into hundreds of leads and developed information Sabrina Limon and Hearn were in a relationship before the shooting.
    “We believe we developed probable cause to believe that Sabrina Limon was responsible for her husband’s death and she had conspired with Hearn in the murder,” KCSD spokesman Ray Pruitt said. “That’s what led to her arrest two days ago.”
    Pruitt declined to comment on the DA’s decision to not file charges against Sabrina Limon. Limon had not been released as of 4:45 p.m. Thursday, but Pruitt said she “should be released (Thursday) afternoon.”

    http://www.vvdailypress.com/article/....luphRghL.dpuf
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Native Oregonian now in Chicago
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    Great find CountryGirl !

    Sabrina L actually commented on TWO of his posts, both October 24, 2012.

    One of them said (to Jonathan Hearn ):
    YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND I AM SO LUCKY TO KNOW YOU!


    So it seems they already had some kind of relationship already back in October 2012 !!!
    Hopefully the police have this evidence too.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Hopefully the police have this evidence too.
    I sent it to them yesterday.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY MI - Robert Seaman, 57, murdered, Farmington Hills, 10 May 2004
    By Newswolf in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 11:43 AM
  2. GUILTY NH - Robert, 71, & Constance Dion, 67, murdered, Manchester, 19 March 2014
    By OkieGranny in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 02:32 PM
  3. CA - Robert Heiser, 56, murdered in his Gilroy home, 16 Feb 2015
    By OkieGranny in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2015, 11:04 AM
  4. GUILTY Australia - Robert, 66, & Cheryl Adamson, 60, murdered, Murrumbeena, Vic, 19 Feb 2014
    By Strangeworld in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 01:11 AM

Tags for this Thread