1137 users online (243 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    She so transparent. It's really sick. I hope this case is followed by one of the major shows (Dateline, 48 hrs, etc). Sadly it has all the makings of a show. Murder, conspiracy, texting, sexting (I'm sure there was some of that, yeah?), lying in wait, an affair. On and on. And the poor children. Really, with this for a mom, his family must be beside themselves. Can't even imagine.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...e-in-redlands/

Nothing new. First time I've seen a family member on her side comment. Not that he said much.

Dang. She took down her fb page. I should have done screen shots. I hope these cops already got what they needed.

Ok, I completely missed the memorial page. Now it's gone too.

Does any one know how Sabrina and Hearn met? Did Robert know him? Did they socialize in the same circle?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Over the weekend, a photo of Robert Limon and Jonathan Hearn smiling among a group of people circulated on social media. Authorities on Monday declined to comment on how long the two may have known each other and the extent of their relationship - See more at: http://www.vvdailypress.com/article/....XHoqf1HR.dpuf

I would like to know Jonathan Hearn and Sabrina Limon's alibi for the time of the murder !!!
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Has anyone seen this photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facebook Account

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    UNBELIEVABLE how deceptive and cold a person/wife/mother can be

IMHO this woman has to be a psychopath to be able to do what she has apparently done.

Robert Limon was murdered Aug 17, 2014.

3 weeks later, Sep 9th, 2014 his now arrested wife, Sabrina SanMillan Limon, suspected of the murder along with her lover, posted this:

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.s.limon

Sabrina SanMillan Limon
    September 9

Words can not being to express my thankful heart. Robert showed his love, compassion, hardworking skills,and genuine kindness to everyone he met. Through this pain and unbelievable tragedy, Robs love continues on. The love and kindness given back to me and OUR kid's has been overwhelming. We THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for acts of random kindness that has been shown to us. Flowers. Gifts. Hugs. Food. All of the love love that has come to us has been such a BEAUTIFUL tribute to the AMAZING man Robert was and will never be forgotten. As i express my gratitude, I become more deeply aware of it. And feel the need to express it. The key to happiness in life is love and be loved. God blessed US with Rob for the time he did,and the love he gave was more than some ever will feel or show. I will never let Robs love die or fade out. I will carry it with me where ever i go, and remind our children of it daily as they grow.
    ~It is better to give and receive.
    ACTS 20:35
    We received something wonderful from Rob Limons life and the effects are truly overwhelming. It's a feeling of joy, yet I'm totally numb to the fact that I'm left on earth now without him. I look towards God and the beautiful sky HE painted with colors that fill my heart with hope to see Rob again some day.
    Rob is a real example of how short life is and how fast it can be over. It's what we're remembered by is up to each of us daily.
    Thank you ALL for being a part of our life and our love!
    God bless.
    Love, Sabrina, Robbie & LeAnna Limon

It makes me sick to read this knowing that she is now a suspect, along with her lover, of murdering her husband and father of her two children !
    The above reference has been deleted. It appears that the Facebook account mentioned above is no longer active. Another thing to make me wonder -- why?

Article says he has a lot of community connections. Let's hope those CONNECTIONS don't help him!!!

I'm guessing they met through something at church. She seemed very "churchy" before the fb was deleted. And everyone called them the perfect family. I don't think Robert had a clue. He might have been FRIENDS with the perp! UGH

Quote Originally Posted by cpaz33 View Post
    Has anyone seen this photo?

Yes, I have.

Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Where is it?
    Not sure I can post it here as I saw it on a FB group that is private.

Apparently some can see it and some can't?? Add me to the can't group. Are my settings wrong?

ETA: wait, it's been removed?

I wish mods would move this to the waiting for trial thread. Maybe more people would post. Guess since the group is private we are out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Apparently some can see it and some can't?? Add me to the can't group. Are my settings wrong?

ETA: wait, it's been removed?
    It was made private right after the arrests were made.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    It was made private right after the arrests were made.
    Are we aloud the name of fb group?

Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-23-2015 at 10:19 AM. Reason: repair quote

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast