590 users online (60 members and 530 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Allison St Pierre, 24, Euless, 20 August 2014

Allison St. Pierre

Pregnant Euless mother remains missing

A Euless mother who is pregnant remained missing Sunday, but authorities said they had no evidence that foul play was involved in her disappearance. The family of Allison St. Pierre, 24, filed a missing person report late Friday after she failed to attend a meet-the-teacher night Thursday with her 5-year-old daughter. “I called her at 5 that day to make sure I was supposed to take her to the school,” said a friend, Michael Mannon of Fort Worth. “She didn’t answer. I finally reached the person she was staying with and he said he had not seen her for hours.” Mannon said he last saw her at 11 p.m. Wednesday in Euless. “On Thursday afternoon, she had gotten into an argument with the guy she was staying with,” Mannon said. “He said her told her to leave, and no one has seen her seen since that day.”
    Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08...#storylink=cpy
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Pregnant Euless mother remains missing

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08...r-remains.html
    Lord, let my words be sweet and tender,
    for tomorrow I may have to eat them

Pregnant women missing cases almost never turn out well and

"...she had gotten into and argument with the guy she was staying with,... He said he told her to leave and no one has seen her since that day"

Is incredibly worrying.

Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

6 weeks pregnant one article states. Her daughter is with her Dad. So at least both aren't missing. But very troubling. Not seeing anything in SM yet that anyone has seen her.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Relatives and friends posted fliers Sunday that say St. Pierre was last seen at Main Street and Pipeline Road in Euless. She was wearing bluejeans, a pink shirt and black boots and was carrying a pink Hurley backpack. She’s 5 feet 7, has blue/green eyes, weighs about 125 pounds and has auburn hair, and she is six weeks pregnant.
    Rhttp://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08/24/6064313/pregnant-euless-mother-remains.htmlead more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08...#storylink=cpy

I don't know how to find twitter accounts. I don't have a twitter either. Nor instagram or any social media except facebook.

Is this guy she was staying with the father?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post

I don't think we know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    My thoughts, exactly. hmmmmmm...... If it is the baby's father, why would he send a pregnant woman out of his home, with no place to go?

On second thought, even if he isn't the father, it is worrisome.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

What is weird is this is local and this morning is the first I've seen of it here >> https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8?fref=nf

Not to say it's not been on somewhere. I rarely watch news, but I would think I would have seen something sooner.
    Agrees with Kaliste...... missing pregnant women
    be safe somewhere .

One happy comment beneath that post on the wfaa fb page. Hoping it's accurate !

Her uncle posted last night that she has been found and is safely home.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Missing pregnant Euless mother found safe

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08...r-remains.html
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Wonderful news!

Welcome home Allison!!!