695 users online (78 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Randal 'Randy' Malikowski, 51, Pensacola, 23 Aug 2014

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/0...-man/14557461/

Randal "Randy" Malikowski, 51, did not return after going for a walk on Dog Track Road in Pensacola. He reportedly left around 9:20 a.m. without his wallet, identification, keys or cell phone...

Malikowski is a 5-foot-11-inch white male with light brown hair. He weighs approximately 175 pounds, has an athletic build and has a tattoo below the shoulder of his left arm of a tribal band with skeleton heads and a cross above. He is the owner of Perdido Bay CrossFit.
    FB missing page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...14764482083521

Thanks for starting the thread OkieGranny. You might want to update the status to Active Search. The family seems to be really on top of getting a search organized and getting the word out.

Volunteers are showing up at Pensacola Greyhound Track, where Escambia County Sheriff's Office, Escambia Search and Rescue, Inc., and KlaasKIDS Foundation are set up to search for Randal "Randy" Malikowski. Malikowski went missing Saturday morning.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Seems like he was in the hospital the night before and he wasn't fully well. They have set up a page for him

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...14764482083521

If you find his wife's page you can find out alot more of the story

As of 10 minutes ago, the FB page was reporting his scent was picked up by the K9's who are in the area. Hoping for a quick resolution!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/0...-man/14557461/

Volunteers searched until about midnight Sunday. The search is concentrated between Malikowski's home on Dog Track Road and Blue Angel Pkwy.

Searchers say Malikowski normally made the walk to the store and back in about 15 minutes. He power walked the trip as part of his routine.

According to rescue officials, Malikowski was on a routine morning walk to a corner convenience store when he went missing.
    Rescue officials say a recent bout of illness may have made Malikowski more prone to dehydration, and conditions were warm Saturday morning.

I am thinking sudden illness - heart attack, stroke, brain aneurism. They should be checking any public rest rooms around the area and in the woods. A sudden urge to defecate is associated with many life threatening illnesses.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Reading through this, I hope they've looked through his cell phone and computer contacts. It seems unbelievable that on a Saturday morning he could be walking this tiny distance in a neighborhood, become overcome with dehydration and no one would have noticed. I think there's a lot of reason to hope he's gone off for awhile on purpose.

It's not like they're having to search a national park with huge cliffs. If he's not on the short path (one mile) from his home to the convenience store, IMHO, he's purposely doing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    I am thinking sudden illness - heart attack, stroke, brain aneurism. They should be checking any public rest rooms around the area and in the woods. A sudden urge to defecate is associated with many life threatening illnesses.
    Me too Claire. Could have become confused if quickly dehydrated, lost sense of direction, went into woods or something. Scary thought. Godspeed on his safe return.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Locked down except for a handful of public posts...

Hope he wasn't depressed or something like that. What happened in the hospital? What was he in there for? Did they give him a specific diagnosis?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Wasn't there a man recently where that was the outcome? He was on a routine light exercise run and was located deceased in a construction location portapotty, an apparent heart attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Locked down except for a handful of public posts...
    Her comments about what is going on are on that one article. She is talking alot about it in the comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Can you say what the gist of it was?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast