Family day out takes a downturn

zwiebel

Reaction score
Up to 20 members of the same family had what UK police say is a 'domestic incident' in the town of Luton, Bedfordshire, last Monday. Witnesses say it was more like 'something out of a Western' though.

No guns were involved, but it certainly looks like a full scale family fight that could easily have been mistaken for a mini riot. Amazingly, there were only minor injuries. Five males have been arrested, ranging in age from 13 to 54 and have bail until their court dates in October.

Check out the other photos at the link, that lady with the long black hair on the left, who looks as though she's stepping in to be a peacemaker, ends up tussling on the floor with the rest of them just moments after. Whatever did they think they were doing?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-28848747

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 27
I actually once knew a family like this. One Thanksgiving all the young adult siblings and their partners/spouses plus children gathered at the home of the patriarch of this hot-headed family. Somebody said something to someone and a full out knock-down drag-out fight ensued. One of the brothers punched one of the sisters in the face hard enough to break her jaw!

Gave me a new appreciation for my own rather quiet family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back