Mom Has Big Baby No. 3, 'Big Enchilada'

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Weighing in at 13 pounds, 12 ounces, Delaney Jessica Buzzell isn't your average newborn. Her parents have even dubbed her the "Big Enchilada." The baby headed home Tuesday after being delivered by Caesarean section on June 23 _ a surprising three weeks early.

Their now-4-year-old daughter, Cameron, was born weighing 11 pounds, 8 ounces, and their second child, Alexis, now 2, weighed in at 10 pounds, 8 ounces when she was born.

When Cameron was born, Paul Buzzell said he posted a sign on the door that said "Home of the Whopper." When their second child was born, Buzzell put up a sign describing her as "Whopper Jr."

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=111303

Regardless of their size, I think it's cruel the nicknames their father has already bestowed on these girls. They are now doomed to a lifetime of teasing about their size, which they had nothing to do with. I really wonder how much weight the mother gained with this pregnancy. I didn't see that stated.

My four were: 10 lbs 7 oz
9 lbs 5 oz
10lbs 9 oz
and 9 lbs 1 oz

It all evens out in the end! I wouldnt worry about these kids staying big or their nicknames.

Mine turned out to be tall kids (after all Mr.Cake is 6'7) but theyre "normal" sized weight wise(my girls were the 9 ouncers the boys the 10 lbers and my youngest is very petite despite her "big beginning" .Shes a year old but is still wearing 9 mos sizes!)

I gained a horrific amount w/ each pregnancy!! OMG!

Im small,5'3,and a size 6(same size since high school) but with each pregnancy I gained ALOT!!! Going from 120 lbs to 190(!!!!!) each time!!!

THANK GOD I lost it once they were born!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back