800 users online (119 members and 681 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Isabel Maria Quair, 22, Salinas, 3 November 1986

I was looking for any information regarding my mothers case i was two when she disappeared found some post about her on here can anyone plz help me with resources that might look into her case her name is Isabel Maria Quair missing from Salinas, Ca november 3 1986

Quote Originally Posted by isabelquairsdaughter View Post
    I was looking for any information regarding my mothers case i was two when she disappeared found some post about her on here can anyone plz help me with resources that might look into her case her name is Isabel Maria Quair missing from Salinas, Ca november 3 1986

Welcome, Isabel's daughter. I've moved the thread to this forum for missing persons from the 1980's. I know our members will be glad to help. Best of luck to you.

Charley Project - Isabel Maria Quair

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Does anyone know of any organizations or resource agency that i could contact in hopes of actively working my mothers case plz im new at this its my first communications with sites like this i just desperately need to do something its been 27 years and still no answers plz anyone on here ny advice or suggestions would be appreciated

CA - Isabel Maria Quair, 22, Salinas, 3 November 1986

Here's the image from the charleyproject site:

And isabelquairsdaughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Here's the flyer (PDF):

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

welcome and sorry to learn about your mother! Just wondering if anyone was able to corroborate her boyfriend's story that she left to go to the store?? Did anyone else speak to her or see her that evening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~~~my opinion only~~~

I think step one would be to contact the police dept and speak with officers who were/are working on the case.
    Just My Opinion

Man Says Brother Killed Missing Pregnant Salinas Woman

The following article starts out with the story but then the station that posted it removed the remainder of the article.

http://article.wn.com/view/2011/07/2...Salinas_Woman/

The Doe Network: Case File 37DFCA
    Vital Statistics

(snip)

*Date Of Birth: August 2, 1964
    *Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
    *Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0; 120 lbs
    *Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
    *Marks, Scars: She has a scar on the right elbow and a scar on the right outer leg due to skin graft.
    Clothing: Brown plaid jacket, brown pants.
    Medical Conditions: Isabel was six months pregnant at the time of her disappearance

AKA: Isabel Chavela

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Isabel's boyfriend indicated that she left her two year old daughter with him and left her residence in the 600 block of Roosevelt Street, CA on 11/03/86 at approximately 20:30, to buy some milk at a nearby grocery store and never returned.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/37dfca.html

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Isabel's NamUs entry

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/11953

Status Missing
    First name Isable
    Middle name Marie
    Last name Quair
    Nickname/Alias
    Date last seen November 03, 1986 20:30
    Date entered 08/10/2011
    Age last seen 22 to years old
    Age now 50 years old
    Race Other
    Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
    Sex Female
    Height (inches) 60.0
    Weight (pounds) 120.0

Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
    DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

Images There are currently no images available for this case. (And her first name is misspelled.)

Isabel has been missing for 28 years today.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionsting View Post
    The following article starts out with the story but then the station that posted it removed the remainder of the article.

http://article.wn.com/view/2011/07/2...Salinas_Woman/
    Really want to read the rest of the story, considering the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocker99 View Post
    welcome and sorry to learn about your mother! Just wondering if anyone was able to corroborate her boyfriend's story that she left to go to the store?? Did anyone else speak to her or see her that evening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No one has done any collaborating of the boyfriends story he was supposed to be re-polygraphed but never was.

It was probably taken down because the guy who made these claims police said was mentally unstable and had no evidence other than what was already revealed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast