1342 users online (250 members and 1092 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Sonya Osselborn, 23, Franklin Township, 27 Aug 2014

Person missing after horrific car crash

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. —
    Police are looking for someone who was involved in a horrific car accident Wednesday afternoon in Franklin Township. Authorities told Channel 11’s Amy Marcinkiewicz that a car crashed over a hillside in the area of South Camp Run Road around 1:45 p.m. The car was located about 30 to 40 feet down the hill, but crews have not found a body or anyone involved.
    Video at link -
    http://www.wpxi.com/videos/news/watc...-blood/vCpy8L/

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...r-crash/ng9sD/

Last edited by los2188; 08-27-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Missing driver from horrific crash found injured at work

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

PA - Person missing after horrific car crash, Franklin Township, 27 August 2014

according to op link - cops have not been able to contact the woman who owns the car. blood found in vehicle.

edit: she crawled out and went to work where cops found her. that is dedication, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Missing driver from horrific crash found injured at work

That's what I call dedication!

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    At work? Wow, some people just won't take a sick day will they?

I heard of a friend of a friend who fell off his bike on the way to work but still made it there on the bike despite having two broken arms and a wheel that was no longer round!

I am a little suspicious of this. If she is injured why not go get medical help.

Quote Originally Posted by atm9533 View Post
    I am a little suspicious of this. If she is injured why not go get medical help.
    Head injury messing with her thought process? Shock? Fear of doctors? Lack of insurance?

My question is, why none of her coworkers said something like "um, dude, you're bleeding, I'm calling an ambulance"
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Maybe she was worried about losing her job?

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    Maybe she was worried about losing her job?
    I was injured in a car accident on the way to work many years ago. Between shock and adrenaline, I kept trying to go to work. They finally got me into an ambulance by telling me my car wasn't drivable. It was. I was calm. I was seemingly rational. My only indication that I was hurt was the look on the other driver's face and the fact that the EMTs kept asking me if I wanted to go to the hospital. The human body and mind is a weird thing in such situations. Thus my confusion why no coworkers intervened, especially if she was hurt bad enough to leave that much blood in the car.
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

I hit a deer on my way to work when I was 22ish, I wasn't injured but the only thing on my mind was getting to work on time. I called the police, then called my brother for a ride to work, got a ride to work before the tow truck showed up to tow my car. I was not about to be late to work.

just a dumb question....is that another person in the pic of the crashed car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~~~my opinion only~~~

http://www.wtae.com/news/driver-miss...766128#!bLFKsG

Osselborn said she wishes she didn't swerve, and would have just hit the deer...

Osselborn said she couldn’t find her cellphone (she later learned it was thrown from the car during the fall), so she climbed up the hillside and walked three miles home. Her parents, she said, don't have cellphones. So she went to class Wednesday and planned to contact police later...

Speer said charges are pending against the driver for leaving the scene of an accident and for multiple traffic violations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocker99 View Post
    just a dumb question....is that another person in the pic of the crashed car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Looks like a jersey being used as a seat cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortne View Post
    Looks like a jersey being used as a seat cover.
    I think you're spot on. I looked at the pic of the car for a few minutes before I realized it was a jersey over the passenger seat.

charges are pending against this driver. My guess is that they will be dropped after more investigation. Just doesn't seem right. IMO
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast