1040 users online (229 members and 811 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - James Chambers, 28, Fayetteville, 18 Aug 2014

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Seems he picked up his paycheck and got a ride from a guy. He never returned home that day, he never returned to work that weekend or coming weekdays. He is missing with just the clothes on his back. He left behind all of his belongings and his dog that he adored at a shared apartment.

Sisters FB:source

What kind of guy gave him a ride, a friend or someone nobody knows? Sounds like people don't know who it was. My first thought is that the guy in the car wanted James' money and hurt him. I hope I'm wrong and James will show up safe and sound soon.

A Fayetteville father is making an urgent plea for help in finding his son, according to WTVD-TV.

James Chambers II, 28, vanished Aug. 15 leaving behind his dog, personal belongings, and his identification.

James Chambers Sr. says he just wants his son back.

http://myfox8.com/2014/08/28/nc-fath...-year-old-son/

http://www.wral.com/police-seek-lead...-man/13936462/

Police in Fayetteville are looking for a man who went missing after he left work two weeks ago to run some errands.

Authorities said Friday that James Allan Chambers II, 28, hasn't been seen since Aug. 15. He did not report to work the following Monday and hasn't been in touch with his family.

http://www.wncn.com/story/26409479/m...ng-for-2-weeks

Wellhouser said she and her husband were on a trip when Chambers disappeared. She said she contacted police once she found out no one had heard from him for nearly two weeks.

"James would not do this," Wellhouser said. "I have [posted] on his Facebook and called him and texted him. And every time I leave the word 'Marco' he always comes back with 'Polo.'

"James has not responded to anything. There's nothing out there."

Mother concerned for safety of man missing for 2 weeks

http://www.wncn.com/story/26409479/m...lipId=10532303
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Surely somebody saw a car or truck or something. Who saw what? This is so odd.

Who gave him the ride? Why is nothing being said about that person or did I miss it somewhere? Seems that would be the first go to person. How did they know he was given a ride? Someone knew he was given a ride. Someone knows something! Why was he missing two weeks and the person he "SHARED" the apt with didn't notice anything odd as in he was gone, dog was left alone? How come the room-mate didn't call his family right away? Something smells about this story. His mother's plea is heartbreaking :-( Praying for a good outcome to this story but two weeks is long with no word especially since no one noticed it for so long. That's the worst part!
    Last edited by ChopperRN; 09-01-2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: adding something

Please forgive me for posting my thoughts about this case. I'm sure we'd all be better off if I stayed silent, but my heart goes out to this mother. She lost her teenage son to MS a few years back and now her other son is missing. I know this won't help, but I'd gladly take either of her sons places if I could. I hope he just needed some time away. Take care everybody.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast